Trap

I walked into the new house and looked around. Teresa did excellently here. I'm extremely impressed. Asher walked up next to me and nodded.

"This is the best work Teresa has ever done." He spoke.

"Right! Let's start hiding our weapons. Micah said that Percy is sending in a bunch of people." I sighed.

Asher nodded and we took our duffle bags and headed out to start placing our equipment. Nikita and Michael we're waiting about a block away that way they could saw off the back when we take care of the front. Team work!

After about thirty minutes we finished hiding all of our weapons and then we sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Teresa put food in the fridge? Right?" Asher asked.

"Yeah. She should have." I nodded.

He got up and moved into the kitchen to find himself a snack as I continued to be a couch potato. Suddenly the door was kicked in and I jumped up to find a group of guys in all black coming in right as the windows got smashed. I let out a little scream of pain as a shard of glass got lodged into my forearm.

"Audrey? You OK?" Asher asked raising his arms.

"Yeah. Chunk of glass is in my arm, that's all." I responded, my teeth locked.

I slowly moved my hand to grab it and pull it out.

"Don't move!" A males voice ordered.

I froze right where I was at. I looked over and Asher and then all of a sudden the sound of guns were going crazy. I grabbed the two guns from in between the couch cushions and spun around as I started releasing bullets into some of the guys that broke through the window behind me. I quickly went through all my bullets and I dropped down to grab the gun tapped under the coffee table. Right as I start to come back up I notice a gun right in my face.

"Target 1 elim..." The man started then a pullet hit him.

I gasped as I looked over and saw Micah ripping off his mask. I gave him a nod and then I started in on the next group as I make my way towards the TV.

"I'm out!" Asher screamed as he hid behind the kitchen counter.

Micah unstrapped a hand gun and slid it over to Asher right as Michael and Nikita ran in, shooting the enemies as they go. Once I got to the TV I spun around and let off the last few bullets hitting two out of my three targets and then I dropped the gun. The third target came at me with a knife and instead of grabbing the gun like I wanted to do, I had to defend myself. I dodged a head swing and kicked up, but missed.

The man did an upper cut with the knife and I hit his hand away as I dropped to the ground and grabbed my knife from my shoe. When I noticed that his foot wasn't on the ground, I rolled again and he just barely missed me. I swung up and stabbed the knife into his stomach and turned it as I pulled another knife out from my sleeve and stabbed him in the throat.

He dropped dead and I left the knifes in him as I grabbed the gun from the TV and started to make my way towards my family. But half way there, I noticed that there was no more men coming in.

"Is it done?" Asher asked.

Suddenly there was a last bullet and it went into my stomach through my back. I looked down and then back up, my eyes wide.

"Mom? Dad?" I whispered and then I got light headed.

I collapsed to the ground, coughing up a little blood as my vision blurred. The last thing I saw was Asher sprinting towards me and then black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

thank you to everyone who is still reading my book and giving me ideas. It means so much to me. I know this is a kind of crappy chapter but I'm hoping to start to spice it up with some drama. Thank you guys for being so great.

Keep being special,

Emmy-Here154