Not mateless

Its been three months since the mutt moved in he has helped out so so much the neighbors even love him.. He put in a blacksmith shop to sell armor and things to us vampires I'm surprised they took up with him so quickly. Sebastian i yell its time... Promise me you wont let damon out of your sight! "I wont" he smiles i hug him and run off.

I have to leave town for a few days to get supplies and such for a human it is really hard to get human food in a vamp community. As i am running towards the city i cant hep but feel as if im being followed. I climb up the nearest tree and scan my area..

And i spot a blonde guy frantically looking around.. Is he looking for me..?  I watch as he keeps going forward the way im supposed to be going.. Thats weird..  I hop down and go the long way into town.

I gather all my supplies sooner than i expected so i could easily make it back to damon tonight i take off back thru the woods.

And in the blink of an eye im thrown against a tree held tightly and its that blonde fucker i drop my bag and jerk away throwing him to the ground eyes glowing red fangs out ready to attack..

Who sent you i yell... Nobody i swear! His eyes were blue as mine i could tell he was being honest i retract my fangs and let him up. Who are you? I ask. Parker he smiles. Why was you following me parker i growl, i honestly do not know.. I fell drawn to you he smiles..

Wait if hes drawn to me let me see your ribs i yell.. My ribs? He asks YES i scream he lifts up his shirt and lord behold a half dream catcher i lift  up my shirt.. You've got to be kidding me..