2.5 - first meeting

what goes down :

kalopsia and daehwi finally meet

a different format than usual O.o

saturdaehwi : hey i'm here, are you ?

kalopsia : yea, i am

saturdaehwi : wah i'm so excited

saturdaehwi : where are you ?

kalopsia : i'm kind of covered up..

kalopsia : i have an eye infection, and i'm a bit sick. so i have an eye patch on along with a mask and hat.

kalopsia : also i'm sorry if i don't talk much, my throat hurts as well

saturdaehwi : oh no

saturdaehwi : we could've met another day if you weren't feeling well !

kalopsia : no it's ok

kalopsia : i couldn't wait any longer to meet you

saturdaehwi : if you say so..

kalopsia : i'm at the booth in the corner

kalopsia : i just saw you walk in

saturdaehwi : oh i see you !

saturdaehwi : wow you really are covered up haha

saturdaehwi : i'm coming over now !

     "kalopsia" wasn't joking when he said he was pretty covered up

     "kalopsia" wasn't joking when he said he was pretty covered up. he was wearing an eyepatch, a mask and a hat just as he said. you really couldn't see his face at all. despite all of the accessories covering him, daehwi assumed he must just have a small face as well.

     "kalopsia" stands when he sees daehwi approaching him. daehwi status feeling jittery. "omg..i can't believe i'm finally meeting you !"
daehwi exclaims happily. the two hug right away.

     "i'm happy to finally meet you." "kalopsia" says in a low voice. "ah that's right. you said your throat hurts." daehwi recalls as "kalopsia" nods. the two sit down in the booth in the corner of the cafe that "kalopsia" had picked out. and then they order drinks.

     "is there anything you need to talk about ? is everything ok with you right now ?" "kalopsia" asks in his hushed voice. "ah....not really. i keep making the same mistake with my crush i always talk to you about. but i'm sure you're tired of hearing about him by now."

     the waitress came with their drinks and daehwi thanked her. "no it's ok. i like helping you..remember ?" "kalopsia" says. daehwi tilts his head and thinks. he sighs and starts explaining everything.

     "so i asked him to go out to a movie and other stuff with me right ? after his best friend hyungseob talked to me. so i tried doing that to make things better but hah. i fucked up again. and i keep just making the same stupid mistake.

     we fight. we go out in an attempt to make up. he keeps trying hard to keep a good relationship, but i push him away and tell him things i don't mean at all. i kept on telling him to leave me alone. to not hang out with me anymore. that i don't like him. but i like it so much it fucking hurts. and i guess he likes me too ?

     but i just feel like he deserves someone better than me. i guess that's why i keep pushing him away. because i want him to have someone better. and for some reason, i just can't accept the fact that he may like me too."

     "kalopsia" takes daehwis hands in his. "daehwi. you need to stop putting yourself down. who cares if he could have someone better. he likes you. and you're the best one. so stop pushing him away ok. it's tiring...."

    daehwi tilts his head again, but in confusion this time. "it's tiring ? for him ? yeah i guess, but how do you know ?" daehwi asks.

     "kalopsia" releases daehwis hands and leans back. he takes in a deep breath of air.

     "don't scream."