~~Jose~~

It was one night, I believe somewhere around the middle of April,  when i met my new partners. It all started when i got a shot a school, i was curious and asked what it was, I was quickly shut up and denied the right to know it. It didn’t help that the syringe itself was covered by medical tape.  I was dying to know what the syringe was filled with, so while the nurse and other people were out, I peeled a little of the tape off and saw bright orange, almost like they were about to stick pure kool-aid in my veins. I quickly felt sick to my stomach as I had thought that they were trying to kill me. Not wanting to get punished, i sat back down after wrapping the tape around the syringe again. I was anxious. I started to pray to god that they would cancel it but they didn’t . It hurt, like someone shoving a cold piece of metal into your veins. The men claimed it would help, but all I felt was the need to run.  Me feeling the need to run is weirder than a lion chasing down its prey just to let it go. I was never athletic, I never wanted to be, it seemed like a waste of time. I already had a skinny body with natural muscles from genetics. I just didn’t need to be athletic. The feeling I had after the “wanting to run” feeling was bizarre, all I felt was an energy rushing to my head. The nurse looked at my face and screamed. I went to go look at a mirror. What I saw was, Mortifying. My eyes had turned a bright neon yellow. It looked as if my eyes were soaked in side of a yellow glow stick. I got sick to my stomach, and I passed out.

When I woke up I was thrown in the back of a truck with another boy. I had been thrown over his lap. He had a bruise on his face that looked like he had been hit by the people in the front of the truck. I wanted to help him with his pain, but my hands had been tied behind my back. I didn’t know where i was going or when i was going to get there, but i knew it was part of a plan.

__________
Ok ok listen this phone is a piece of shit, and i dont know sleep anymore, that's why it's late also. DETROIT BECOME HUMAN IS GREAT HNGGG