Ghost hunt - Crazy

I don't own ghost hunt!

The crazy ghost

What happens when SPR have a new case, with a twist? A ghost that feeds on lust, picking it's victims, possessing one and paralyzing the other. Will the ghost pick anyone from SPR to be its victims? Is there any lust between them? And how far will lust take them?

They had just started a new case, and had just pulled up outside the haunted hotel. The hotel was Victorian styled and only three stories high. They had to go around the back to unpack, as to not raise suspicion. Mai was half asleep as she picked up a box of wires. The details of the case had not yet been shared with everyone. It seemed that Naru and Lin had kept them to themselves. That is the first time we have been left so in the dark about a case, but they did say they would tell us when base was set up. Mai trudged up the stairs to the base, or in other words, a room on the third floor. The hotel was pretty empty, with all the incidence going on. So they could have the third floor all to themselves. They had enough rooms to have their own each, but had yet to decide sleeping arrangements. As Mai made it to base, she saw Lin setting up the monitors. She decided she would be more help setting up shelfs, so she got to work.

Once the equipment was set, everyone settled down in base to discuss the case at hand. Mai placed tea on the coffee table and took a seat next to Naru. "Now that everyone is here, we can start" Naru announced, making everyone stop their own conversation. "The client, Mr Hatake, the owner of this hotel hired us because there have been many cases of assault in the building" Naru started, but Ayako cut in.

"So why do you think it's supernatural?" The shrine maiden inquired.

"I was getting to that, reframe from interrupting" Naru informed. Cue glare from Ayako. "The assaults always seem to be of a sexual nature, and there was even a few cases of rape. The owner reports that he too had been a victim of assault. A young waitress that he, admittedly, had a crush on, had corned him. He says he couldn't move, and that the girl was acting strange. In the report it also said that he felt the room get really cold before the incident" Naru finished.

"So do you think that a ghost is doing this? Do you think that the ghost is possessing people and using their body to assault someone else?" Mai asked. Naru nodded, strangely not angry at Mai for interrupting like he was at Ayako meer seconds before.

"I think that is exactly it, so for this case you will need to stay away from other guests if you can, and anyone of a different sex. Mr and Mrs Takagawa (Naru says addressing Ayako and Monk), Lin and Madoka are exceptions because of your current relationships, you can share a room if you wish" Naru suggested. Lin blushed slightly and Madoka smiled. Ayako and Monk both looked a little embarrassed. But they all managed a nod. "Ok then, Miss Hara and Mai will share a room, Yasuhara and father Brown will share a room, and I will have my own, does everyone understand" Everyone nodded. "Good, now then. Ayako and Miss Hara, do a walk through. Yasuhara and Madoka, go to the library and find out what you can. John and Monk, go get food supplies. Me and Lin will go question the client and anyone else who has any info. Mai, stay in base and try not to fall asleep" Naru finished with a smirk.

"I wont" Mai muttered obediently.

After everyone left to do their given jobs, Mai was left in base alone. She looked like she could drift of to sleep at any given moment.

"Mai" a voice whispered. Mai looked around but no one was there. Then a beeping sound assaulted her ears. It must have been the temperature gauge. The room was getting colder. Mai was now wide awake as she searched desperately for what had coursed it. Had Yasu done this? Was this his way to try to scare her? Deep down she knew she wasn't quite so lucky. "Mai" the voice whispered again. The lights flicked off. Mai was now standing, holding her hands out to do the nine cuts. The lights came back on, and off again. Mai felt a breeze. Her eye's wide with bewilderment.