My OC to my First book

Name: Sakura (Sakamaki) Shiota

Age: 6

Weight: not telling...

Race: Pureblood Vampire

Blood Type: AB (Basicaly Honey-Senpai 2.0 and i love you guys if you get the refrence)

Height: 120cm

Adopted Family:
Mother (alive, Nagisa's mom)

Real Family:
Mother (Dead, Layla)
Father (Alive, Karlheinz)
Blood Siblings:
Lucy (Big Sister)
Nagisa (Big Brother)
Karma (Big Brother)
Step-Brothers
Shu, Reiji, Laito, Ayato, Kanato & Subaru (Half-Big Brothers)

Looks: Like the picture above

Likes: Lucy, Sweets, Nagisa, Karma, her birth mother, her bunny Shadow, Kanato, E-class, Being with Lucy, Karma or Nagisa, Shu

Dislikes: Her step- & adoptive mothers, Spicy food, if Shadow is taken away from her, Bullies

Bio:
Hi! My name is Sakura i have 3 Siblings my big sister Lucy & my twin big brothers Karma & Nagisa. Me and Nagisa were adopted by miss. Shiota and Karma was adobted by Miss. Akabane. So that means that my big brothers were separeted, and i remember that my mother was killed by Cordelia the triplets mother because she was jelly that my mother got all most all the attention from Father cause my mother had two girls. miss. Shiota all ways punishes us if we do slighest things wrong. Lucy sometimes comes to wisit us when miss. Shiota isn't at home. Nagisa & Lucy gave me shadow when i was 2 and was my b-day and i promised to never let her be alone. Right! And one more thing i have this thing that if somebody other than Lucy, Shu, Subaru, Nagisa or Karma wakes me up all hell will break lose! And Thats all! By-bye!!

A/n so this is my first oc and this will come to the Dragon/Vampire Queen book and yeah i will update the next part to that book before this week ends ok? And yeah! Bye!

A/N 2.0 i will rewrite that book when i stop being a lazy potato