Epilogue

OKAY SO there will be an A/N summarizing this chapter, so if you're confused about any part just wait till the end of re-read the chapter :)

Cameron and I were eating dinner in our apartment one night, when we decided we were going to get married. I was all for it, there was nothing more that I wanted to do than marry the love of my life. We decided it wasn’t going to be a huge wedding, just invite a few friends to the beach and do it. It wasn’t going to be an official marriage where you have to sign papers and make it legal. That was Cameron’s decision not to do that.

“Do I look okay?” I asked my maid of honor and my best friend Chloe.

“Yes, you look beautiful,” she said curling the last piece of my hair. Once she finished I stood up, running my hands over my knee length sundress to straighten it out. “I'm so happy for you guys!”

“Thank you,” I smile and hug her tightly.

“Are you nervous?”

“Kinda.”

We hear a knock at the door and Chloe goes and opens it. It’s Jeff and Nash.

“You girls look amazing!”

“Thank you,”

“Are you ready?”

I nod and grab Jeff’s arm. Chloe hands me my little bouquet of pink flowers.

Chloe and Nash walk out the door first, since she was my maid of honor and he was Cameron’s best man. We follow after a few feet behind them and I take a deep breath when I see Cameron. He looked amazing.

Chloe and Nash get into their positions and Jeff and I start to walk down the aisle. The few people we invited stand up. I look and see, Noah, Brandon, Matthew, Abby, Shawn, Hayley, Zach, and Jessica.

 I laugh a little when I see Toby to the side of Cameron, Toby was marrying us.

I'm happy I made the decision to wear converse, if I wore sandals the sand would get all over my feet.

When we get to the end of the aisle, Jeff kisses my forehead and passes me off to Cameron. I stand in front of Cameron, who has the biggest smile on his face. I'm almost in tears because of how happy I am.

“Okay, let’s get this thing started!” Toby says laughing and everyone laughs along with him. I look back at Cameron and he mouths ‘I love you’ and I mouth ‘I love you too’ back.

“I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to say, so we’ll skip to your vows, Cameron.”

Cameron clears his throat before he starts. “Bailey, I know I've told you this many times, but I'm so happy we met and I got to fall in love with you. You make me so happy and I’m so grateful. I take you to be my best friend and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will be there to laugh with you, and to lift you up when you are down. With every beat of my heart, I will love you.” My eyes fill with tears and some manage to slip. Cameron puts his hands on my cheeks and wipes away the tears with his thumbs. I laugh and thank him quietly.

Now it’s my turn, I wipe away and left over tears on my face and begin. “From this moment on, I pledge to love you and support you through our walk together. When our ways become difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you. I promise to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together. I will always be here for you and cheer you on. I love you with all my heart.”