- Idiot -

The crew had one job. Correction, Leo had one job. Everything was going perfectly until he accidentally turned the Romans against them. "You just had to open your mouth, didn't you?" Nico scolded.

Leo had an apologetic expression, clearly feeling horrible. "They could have helped us." the son of Hades went on. The others didn't stop him. In fact, they seemed to agree. "Hey, I made one little mistake okay." That made everyone snap.

"Little?!" Frank growled "Little doesn't begin to cover what you just did!" Leo backed up a bit until his back hit one of the ships' walls. Piper stood with her arms crossed, Annabeth was glaring along with Percy, Jason was being held back by a hesitant Nico and Hazel, and Leo was standing there.

He was actually scared. He had never seen them this angry. Ever. Until now of course. "Seriously, sometimes you're an idiot!" Annaneth said. Leo's face went blank. "I-I'm sorry." he whispered, blinking back the tears that began to well in his eyes.

A scoff was all he got as a response before everyone began to do what they normally would around the Argo. As if nothing happened. Poor, poor demi-god a feminine voice cooed mockingly in Leo's head.

You weigh them down, that's all you do. You are only a nuisance. If it weren't for you, the Romans would be on your side. He sighed to himself and walked to his private spot on the deck. Away from everyone and everything. You know, your talent is being wasted. You are special Valdez. At that statement, Leo perked up to listen.

The voice chuckled in a motherly manner. "I don't even know you." Leo mumbled. Oh but you do.

I am Gaea.
-------------------------------------------
Btw...Nico is here in this--