12

Bradley's pov

Today was a special day. As it was Franchesca's birthday, I decided I'll take her somewhere nice.

"Babe... you wanna do something fun today?" I asked her as my hands snuck up to her hair and massaged the shampoo into her hair. "Hmm... depends... what would it be?" She asked. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I stated as one of my hands slid down her back and landed on her butt; giving it a light squeeze. At this, she let out a soft moan of my name; allowing a smirk to spread across my face.

---
Franchesca's pov

Brad and I had spent the whole day together. We went to the beach, did some shopping and now we're currently at dinner. Seated in a secluded area from the rest of the people in the restaurant. We had already had our food, and were sipping at our drinks. "I love you ya'know." Brad said as he held my hand from across the table. "I love you too." I blushed. "How about we get outta here and head back home?" He whispered in my ear with a cheeky tone as he leaned over the table. "Hmm.. sounds like a good idea." I replied.

He took my hand as we stood up to leave. "The bill please." Brad said to the waiter before we left the restaurant. Once he had paid, we were well on our way back home at quite a fast pace. "You look fucking hot. I can't wait to rip that dress off you." Brad said as his eyes flickered between myself and the road. It was obvious how sexually frustrated he was, judging by the bulge in his jeans.

I moved in my seat, trying to ease the sexual tension that was growing between us. My core eventually started getting wet just by the thought of Brad fucking me.

As soon as we arrived home, Brad shut the front door behind us and pushed me up against it. He began to kiss me hard, leaving sloppy wet kisses all over my lips and neck. I tugged him closer to me and slid my tounge inside his mouth. "I need you." Escaped from his mouth as we pulled away and he tugged me toward the dark kitchen as no lights were yet switched on.

He began to unbutton his shirt and zipped down his jeans, revealing his large dick. My mouth watered at the sight. "Tonight is all about you babe. What do you want me to do?" He said with so much lust in his voice. "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me daddy." I whispered to him as I trailed my hands over his large member. "Yeah? You gunna be a good girl for daddy? Hmm?" He asked as he turned me around and leaned me other the kitchen counter. He lifted my dress up and began rubbing me through my panties. "Uh, mm uhh." I moaned. "Please. Please fuck me daddy." I pleaded him which worked because soon enough he smashed into me with a speed making me moan his name loudly.

"That's right. Say my name baby." Brad encouraged. "Uuhhh uhhhh Braaaadddd. Uh uh ahhh." I yelled as he pounded into me harder than I think he has ever before. "Yeah you like that? Huh? You like that you dirty little girl? God, I love you so much." Brad moaned from behind me as he grabbed my throat.

"Hhsss, yes yes yes yes." I moaned as he hit my g spot. "You gunna cum baby? Cum for daddy." He cooed as he kissed my cheek. "Uhhhhh!" I yelled as I came all over his dick and soon thereafter, I felt Brad's hot load squirt into me. "You're such a good girl. Fuck you're so hot." He said as he pulled out and then kissed me roughly.

----------
Sorry this took forever, I've not been feeling the best lately.
I promise I will try to update more often!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
I love each and everyone of you ❤