Hello!

(bzzt!)

In a small room from a realm called "Jeff you ass"...

There are two girls in the room. The first one has blonde hair, which is tied into two pigtails. While the other one, has a light red (not pink, pink but not very pink, but is actually pink???) hair. They are the host.

There's nothing, but silence.

"Uhm... Where are they?" the girl with blonde hair asked. The other girl shrugged. "Dunno. But 'she' said that they will be here in a few seconds." the girl with red hair replied.

Somebody screaming 'AHHH, WHAT THE F*CK?!' can be heard in the background. "They are here." the blonde stated. "Yup," the other girl nodded, as they slowly backed away.

Suddenly, a portal popped out of nowhere in the middle of the room. Screams, yelps, and curses filled the room, as Jeff landed un-smoothly on his butt. "AHH! My precious ass!" he screamed when his so-called 'bootiful butt' get slapped by the floor.

"AHH, GET OFF OF ME, YOU'RE FAT AS HECK!" BEN yelped as Dark Link landed on him. Dark Link grinned at this situation.

"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!" Lost Silver cried. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THEM, YOU DUMBASS!" Glitchy Red slapped Lost Silver on the back of his head. "Oh... Yeah." Lost Silver grinned.

"NOOO! Charlieee!" Sally yelled as L.J's butt landed on the stuffed bear. "WhErE aRe mY KiDnEyS cOLlEctIoN?!" E.J let out a demonic screech.

Toby was faceplanted, but he recovered quickly; "That didn't hurt...", he said. "Ouch," Bloody Painter commented as his butt touched the surface, his face was still a poker face, even though he want to cry on the inside.

"Kyaaaaa!" Slenderman high-pitchedly scream, as his tentacles hugs Offenderman tightly, or more like suffocating him (I smell bromance here, dude).

While Offenderman is screeching for his dear life. Once they touched the floor, they fell on top of each other, and... I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)

Liu was somehow able to land smoothly, he feels like a pro.

"Geez, calm down, all of you!" the blonde girl which is now known as Niana screeched. Then, everybody started to shut up. "Good. So, first of all, I wanted to welcome you to this realm." Niana smiled.

BEN raised his hand. "What does this realm called, and why are we here?" he asked. "It's called Jeff you ass. And I'm serious, lol. And, you are here because the author wants to." the girl with light red hair replied, her name is Rose.

(#1 fourth wall breaking)

"Uh-" Jeff raised his hand, but was cutted off. "Hush! This chapter is too long, so we must end it now. So, dear reader, don't forget to leave some question or dares! See ya in the next chapter!" both of the hosts smiled at the camera.

"Bye~" Hoodie popped out of nowhere, and closed the camera his his hand.

(WARNING; the fourth wall has been broken. I repeat, the fourth wall has been broken. Please deposit 5 coins, and let's motivate it with a controlled shock!)

(bzzt...)