Chapter 15

"Yes ..?" I asked him, my curiosity is getting my best. "I need you to .." He looked at the ground rubbing the back of his neck. His lips were cut and there was a small red mark on his neck. "C'mon, speak up!" I begged him to spill it out but he was still lost in his thoughts. "Tori, it's complicated and I just .." He trialed off again and I started to get impatient.

"I need you to convince Harry to be friends with me again." Once the words came out of his mouth, I was confused and then I gave him an 'Are you serious' look. Who on earth wants Harry to be his friend? Except girls ..  "I know how pathetic it sounds but Please just-"

"Why would you want to be friends with him again?" I cut him off, questioning my first thought. What the hell? Last time when I saw them fighting, Niall was too calm and he looked like he didn't care.

"Because, he have .. things against me and .." He trialed off for the third time, "He threatened me yesterday if I didn't stop dating Katie he .. he would tell these things but if we are friends again he won't tell." He continued and I was more lost.

"What are 'these things'?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. This is the first time that I see him so annoyed and nervous. "Okay, you don't have to tell me but at least, tell me why did you choose me, especially, to convince Harry. You know that we are not in good terms plus that he hates me."

"Because you care about Katie." He stated, looking directly into my eyes.

"Who told-"

"Tori please, we both know that you still care about her." He repeated his words from last time but this time more seriously and I sigh, "Okay, I care about her but how I'm gonna convince Harry?" I admitted and he smiled, a small smile. Honestly, I know if Niall left Katie, she would be very upset and broken and even if we are not friends I won't let that happen.

"I'm sure you could." He replied, "Really helping Niall." I rolled my eyes.

"Believe me, he would." He reassured me and he looked so sure, I don't know why. I just sigh, giving up. "Okay." I said, even though that I'm not convinced because I feel like I'm missing something. Besides, that I don't know how I will convince him. Harry is so stubborn.

"Thank you." Niall breathed in relieve and I nodded. "But it'll take me alot of time .." I said, warning him. I'm not even sure if I could ..

"Okay, but don't let him say anything about what he is holding against me."

"Niall, and how should I know what he is holding against you if you don't want to fucking tell me about it?" I started to get annoyed and more confused by the whole thing.

"I will know if he is going to tell and then I will warn you, easy?" He said so simply and I just .. I don't want to do it. "Dose Katie know?" I asked and he nodded. "She knows about the things that-"

"Yes." He cut me off. "Okay, fine." I gave up. I know that I'm stuck now. I didn't want to get into problems with Harry, more than we already have but I will do it for Katie. Even if that, it still sounds weird and especially because I don't know anything. I don't know what is Harry's problem if Niall dated Katie and I don't know what he is holding against Niall and I don't know why.

I said goodbye to Niall and rushed to the library, I needed to tell Liam about everything but I have only ten minutes left. Damn it, Niall.

"Where were you?" Liam asked, as he was sitting on the wooden table with a book in front of him. "Long story that I have to tell you about but unfortunately we don't have time because Niall was talking to me and I couldn't come to you early." I said, a little bit quickly.

"Wahoo, slow it down." Liam chuckled. "What happened?" He asked, pointing to me to set next to him.

"I can't tell you now." I whined.