Chapter 10

August

Next morning.

"She still ain't said shit to you yet ?" Chris asked me on da phone as I got dressed.

"Nah , I told ya she done with me and its my own fault."

He smacks his lips.
"Nigga you sound bout lame as fuck right now. You know that girl love you."

"Mannnn to be real with you , ion thank I can do this shit taday."

"Nigga what chu talkin bout now ?"

"My mind ain't in da right place right na. I can't go out thea knowin Amber pissed off at me. Dat shit gone be on my mind all day." I sighed.

"Damn nigga , that girl got you gone. So what you want me and Tay to do then."

"Just find this nigga and take him ta da trap. Then I'll take care of him."

"Ight man , get yo mind right and yo girl back."

"Dats wha I'm tryna do but umm.. Hit my line when you did what I told ya ta do." I said.

"Ight bruh."

I hung up and finished dressin. I made my way down da stairs and heard Amber and Treasure talkin inna kitchen. Amber was cookin while Treasure sat at da table and watched hea as she cooked. Talkin quiet enough so I won't hear , I stood round da corner and finished listenin.

"Did Aug leave ?" Amber asked.

"Nah , I didn't see him leave. I think he's still in his room. Hmmm why you so concerned ?"

"I'm not. I was just asking cause I thought he left without eating."

"Awe , you still care. Even though you hate him right now you still wanna make sure he eat." She cooed

"Girl shut up. I don't hate him , just don't have nothing to say to him right now. We both said some disrespectful things about each other last night. I'm just really disappointed in him." Amber said.

"I feel you girl. August just doesn't care whether he lives or die. I mean I know he doing this cause of Mel but he could get his self put in jail or worst the grave."

"Exactly that's why I didn't wanna talk to him about babies. He's doing to much right now."

"Babies ? She wanted ta have kids ?" I said to myself but continued to listen.

"Yeah I see now , but you should talk to him. He loves you just like you love him."

Amber sighed.
"I'll talk to him when I'm ready. I love August , no doubt about that. I just don't want him going out there tryna get his self killed."

"He should know what he's doing , hell he was doing this before y'all got together." Treasure shrugged.
"August changed a lot since he got with you , he's a lot calmer and not as crazy or scary as he was before. Just give it some time."

"That's the only thing I can do. I was thinking about Mel last night and I really wanna go see him later."

"We should ! I have a doctors appointment anyways today."

"You should ask August does he wanna come."

"You ask him."

"Treasure."

"Amber."

"Just do it girl damn !" Amber scolded.

"Okay girl damn , is the food ready ?"