*~*Chapter 12*~* "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

*~*Chapter 12*~*

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

About a day later we pulled up in front of the house I never thought I'd be glad to see. The green window panes were still the same. The same green door. The black bricked roof and the cobblestone walk way all the same.

As soon as we pulled into the garage the door leading into the laundry room was flung open to see angel standing there with a frantic look on her face.

"Aye Angel." I said getting out of the hummer acting like I had been here only hours ago.

"Mickey don't you dare act like nothing happened and blow this off. Do you know how fucking worried I was." She said hugging me. As soon as she hugged me I noticed how distant she was from me. At first I figured it was just my belly but she could barely get her arms around me.

"Angel your-"

"Yeah I'm preggers two Mick. Looks like the life we planned out was correct having our kids at the same time." She said smiling with tears running down her face.

"Oh angel I'm so sorry I left all by myself and made you keep this a secret." I said hugging her.

"Oh Mickey I forgive you." She said hugging back.

"Ladies as much I'm glad you have been reunited. I believe Mickey has some more people to see." Quinton said interrupting us.

"What if they hate me." I said nervously looking at angel.

"They don't hate Xander and Axel asked me the tell them stories of you the whole time you were gone." Angel said smiling.

"What about Ace?" I asked thinking about my middle child.

"He...he decided to take a more destructive path." Angel said sighing and looked behind me at Quinton.

"What! What do you mean?" I asked afraid of the truth because in the back of my mind I already knew what it was.

"He....he is just like you were when your dad and mom left you with Ethan and Caleb." Quinton whispered putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No." I whimpered thinking back to that low part of my life.

"Mickey it's okay it'll get better since you are back he is not as bad as you were. We will take him to therapy." Quinton said.

"No! Therapy made me worse. What do you mean he isn't as bad as me?" I asked.

"He is 11 so he doesn't party or anything and he hasn't really started self harming. He is just depressed an locks himself in his room and his grades are going down." Angel said.

"Do they know I'm here?" I asked.

"Nope we wanted it to be a surprise." Angel smiled.

As if he were called I heard my youngest yell inside the house.

"Angel!" Xander yelled just behind the door that led into the house.

"Yes Xander." Angel yelled smiling at the look on my face.

"When is dad gonna be back?" Xander yelled.

As soon as I heard his sweet voice I ran straight toward the door.

"Xander back away from the door." Angel yelled quickly.

As soon as I heard his feet patter away I flung the door open looking for him.

"Mommy!" I heard a small voice exclaim.

"Xander! Baby it's me it's mommy." I said crying looking straight at my son.