Autumn 2018 Contest [Sept. 22 - Dec. 21]

The Naruto Online Wattpad Group welcomes all of you to our first seasonal contest/challenge, the Autumn 2018 Contest!

This contest was supposed to be published this weekend, but our group members were pretty busy and completely forgot! We're sorry for that. Nevertheless, here is the information!

Basic Information:

Run Time: September 22, 12:00 AM - December 21, 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (NY Time)

Submitting: You may post your work in a Wattpad story or a Google document, but if your work is in a Wattpad story and contains a link, please include an external link in your chapter of that work. Please DM the Naruto Online main account or post comment on this chapter to let us know that you have entered and where your entry is!

All entries must be in English.

If your submission is mature (M rated), please let us know beforehand.

Prizes:

For an overview of the prizes, please refer to the first chapter of this work ("About Naruto Online Contests"). Here is the prize sticker design for the Autumn 2018 Contest.

Now to the actual contest: the prompts! The theme of the Autumn 2018 contest is "The Fall of a New Season!"

Prompt 1 (Open-Ended): Create a work revolving around the theme of "falling".

Prompt 2 (Any Writing or Art): As autumn begins, it's the start of a new school year! What surprises await the mains this school year? What will their first day of school be like? Answer this question with either a story or a drawing. Be creative!

Prompt 3 (Story Styled Writing or Art): On a chilly autumn morning, two mysterious figures appear in a local park. Who are they and why are they there?

Good luck and have fun, we hope to see your entries soon!