11

I kinda feel like crying, kinda feel like dying, kinda feel like sleeping my life away, kinda feel like screaming at the top of my fucking lungs."

Your POV

It's only been a few months after the whole 'it' incident. Stan and Richie refuses to talk to me, I don't even know what's Richie's problem. Before Beverly moved away she visited me and now we're great friends and we talk long distance. Ben and I are great friends and he and we write poems together. I usually take pictures though. Eddie always ask me to help clean things, classical Eddie. Bill usually checks up on Max and I and brings Georgie over. I convinced Mike's grandfather to let him go to public schools. And my mom let me go to Derry Middle.

We had only been in school for 3 months and it's already hell. Stan's locker is next to mine and whenever I go to my locker I'd see that girl, Bailey flirting with him. She hangs out with Greta and some other popular girls. Stan has 2 classes with me and whenever we're assigned partners he'd ignore me.

Richie and I have 3 classes together and whenever he'd make a joke and I'd laugh he'd stop joking for the rest of class.

"Hey guys" I say as I put my bike on the rack.
"Hey Y/N" Eddie said

"Ben, I have some news for you" I say
"What is it?"
"There's an article that you can publish poems in"
"Oh, cool. when's the submit date?"
"In 3 weeks
"Gives me enough time"

Ben and I continued talking as we walked to my locker.

I saw Stan and Bailey flirting with each other. I just rolled my eyes and looked away in disgust. While I was putting my things away, My photo album fell out, opening a page that had a photo of Stan and I.

"Oh, let me help you" Bailey said in a nice(fake) tone.

She picked up the book and ripped the page it opened to out. She then whispered in my ear, "Don't play games that you can't win"

She turned around on her heel and sashayed away. God, I hate it when that girl sashayes.

"What was that about?" Ben asked.
"N-nothing"
"I have to get to class, lets talk about the poem at lunch."
"Ok, bye Ben!"

I went to my first class which was language. Bill, Stan and Mike were in that class with me.

"Y/N" My teacher said. "What's the latin word for "remember you will die?"
"What..? How could I possibly know?"

"Memento Mori!" A voice called out from behind me and I turned around and i saw Stan leaning back in his chair smirking. I just turned around and rolled my eyes.

"That's correct Stan, but wait your turn next time"

I went to two other classes and soon it was lunch. I usually bring my own lunch so I went to my locker and grabbed my lunch box out. I walked to the lunch room which was filled with students laughing hysterically, actually eating, playing with their food, or something else.

I walked to the table were the losers usually sit. Mike was the first to come sit. Then it was Ben, Bill, and Eddie.

I opened my lunchbox revealing a ham and cheese sandwich, a juice box, chocolate chip cookies, and an orange.
(^ sorry if you're allergic)

About five minute's later I saw Stan walking over to the table that Greta, Bailey, and a few others sit.

"What the fuck is Stan doing?" Eddie asked, talking fast.
Everyone just shrugged their shoulders.

Stan's pov

I got my lunch and went to sit with Bailey and her friends. I saw the losers sitting at their table and watching me in a confused expression. As I was walking Richie bumped into me, making me spill my lunch.

"Hey! watch it idiot!" I yelled out. "Not my fault you were in my way!"

The whole cafeteria chanted "Fight!" and stared at us.

"You know, you're all talk and no fight."

Richie pushed me. Next thing I knew we both were punching each other, Richie having a bloody nose. Y/N and Bill held onto me and Mike and Eddie grabbed Richie.

"Are you two fucking crazy?!" Eddie yelled out.

"Richie, Stan! office now" The principal yelled out over the intercom.

We were in Mr. Nero's office.

"I will not tolerate this type of nonsense at this school."
"You did when bowers was here."
"Shut up Richie"
"You shut up Dumbass"
"Both of you be quiet!"

Your pov

It was soon the end of the day and Ben and I were at my house working on a poem.

"What should be our theme?"
"Uhh.... Love?"
"Eh, I guess."

"How about this" Ben says.

"I compared you to a flower but it's petals wilted away, I compare you to a sunset but that rose and faded away. I compared you to an ocean but I still had something wrong. I compared you to my home, broken but still strong."

"I like it, but what about this?"

"You are the person that people write love poems about. You're the one who eyes shine like galaxies,  the one with the enchanted smile, you're an actual work of art, you are a warm soul lost in this cold world, I am so sorry that people don't understand your beauty.

"They're both good but we have to choose one."
"Let's call the losers and ask their opinion."

We called the losers and recited both to them, exception of Stan and Richie.. And mine being the one to win.

"Bye Ben, see ya later!" I yell out.

I was prepared to go to sleep when I heard something hit my window. I ignored it but after awhile it got annoying.

I went to my window and I saw Richie outside.

"What do you want Tozier?"
"I want to apologize"
"Woah, I didn't know that word was in your vocabulary"

"You learn something new everyday sweet cakes."
"Alright, what do you want to apologize about?"
"About ignoring you and uh.... Over....Reacting"
"Dude, it's fine"
"Look, Y/N, I really like you but you like Stan and he likes you and well.... You deserve him. Stan is such an amazing person and so are you. But ever since you said those hurtful things to him... He changed... I know that deep down he's still Stan, he's clueless."
"Oh.. I had no idea about your feelings for me... And thank you Rich, and I have to go."