Chapter 2: Who are you!?

Me: Hey guys Natai here!!! And guess what in this chapter i will be showing how Magic Animal Club got to ponyvill!!!

Stampy: YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Ian: Seriously who are you!?!?

Starlight: Oh that's Stampy!

Stampy: Oh hi Star.

Squid: hi Star!

Me: Oh Btw I have plans for you guys!! MUWHAHAH!!!!

Starlight: Ok.

Ian: Hey Star umm do you wanna go for a walk?

Starlight: Sure Ian *Walks out*

Me: Stampy why do you look mad?

Stampy: No reason.....

Me: Are you jealous?

Stampy: *Blushes* What!? No!?

Me: Hmmm alright anyways on with the story....I now know your jealous stampy!!!

Narrator's POV

It was a normal day in Stampy's lovely world. "Hey Lee!"Stampy said. "Hey Stamps!"Lee said. "Hey lee have you seen Amy any were?"Stampy asked nervously. "I thought she was with you?"Lee said. "Hey guys."Squid and Rosie said. "Where's Amy?"Rosie asked. They all shrugged. "You don't think she was kidnapped?"Lee asked. "Hello fellow friends!"Finnball yelled.

"Finnball do you know were Amy is?"Lee asked. "She's taking a walk."Finnball explained. "I go check on her."Lee said.

Amy's POV

"It's getting late, i should go home before the googlies come out."I thought to myself. "Hey Amy."Lee said. "Hello Lee!"I said. "I came to check up on you. The other's were worried about you."Lee explained. "We should probably head home, it's getting late."I said trying not to blush. "Ok."Lee said.

~~~~~~*TIME SKIP TO MORNING BECAUSE I'M BATMAN*~~~~~~

I woke up in the guest room then all of a sudden Stampy come's in saying something. "We're going to do a parkour map!!!!"Stampy yelled. "Yay!"I yelled.

*******ANOTHER TIME SKIP******

"Guy why are there so many checkpoints?"Squid asked nervously. "I donno."Lee said. "Guy's don't worr-" Stampy trailed off and before i knew it, everything went black. "Uhg,what happened?"I thought to myself. I stood up i looked down, i had hooves! Then i saw other ponies. They looked like Stampy,Lee,Squid,Finnball,and Rosie. I noticed there was one other extra pony she was an alicorn,she had a golden coat,wings that were white at the tips,and a golden aura. Her mane was golden with white streaks,and i noticed that she had a mark on her flant it was an angle.

A/N

Me: Ok guys that is all for now i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!

Squid:Hope you enjoyed!!!

Stampy: Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Me: STAMPY I KNOW YOUR JEALOUS!!!!

Stampy: I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!!!

Squid: Guys don't fight!!!!

Me:Byeeeeeee!!!!!