MCGA Sickfic Prompts

So, hello, everyone. I felt like making this book because I was inspired by @Anna_Grace1996  and  @LostInLibraries (their sickfics were amazing; go check them out.) Feel free to request any scenario/fic! 

So, on to the prompts!

-T.J. gets sick and refuses to leave his video games, even under Alex, Magnus, Halfborn, and Mallory's combined threatening.

-Healers can get sick, apparently. Magnus is trying to deny this. Alex tries to kill him while caretaking.

-Alex Fierro is the worst patient on Floor 19. It takes the entire floor to get him/her into bed.

-"I AM A POWERFUL DAUGHTER OF FRIGG AND I SWEAR-" "Shut up and drink your soup, Mack."

-Magnus has woken up with a bucket of ice water in his face thanks to Alex. Alex immediately regrets this when she sees Magnus shivering and sneezing.

-Hearthstone has a cold and denies it. Blitzen finds out the reason why when he's caretaking.

-Samirah is overworking herself, and Floor 19 is subtly taking care of her.

-Alex has a cold and steals one of Magnus's sweaters. Magnus is confused when he comes home and sees that his favorite sweater is missing.

-Magnus is sick. Everyone else thinks he's faking until he passes out in the middle of daily combat.

-School AU where one of the gang get sick and the others help them survive the day.