.N.O.

"Ah I got you!"A mystery boy said.
"Uh T-thank you" I said with my eyes still closed.
"You know you can open your eyes right?"He chuckles.
"Oh right."I open my eyes to see a boy that looks my age.
"Hi, Im Bobby"He says.
"O-Oh Im Y-Y/N um K-kim Y/N."I said nervously.
"Y/N come one we gotta get to lunch!"Rosé screams to me.
"Ok be right there"I yell back to her."Bye"I say to him before I leave.

Right when we got our lunches and sat down I was talking to my friends when...SOMEONE DUMPED THERE LUNCH ON ME!

"Ahhh!"I scream and look behind me.
"Hahahaha"I see my bully's behind me SHINee and there girlfriends Brown Eye Girls.Just then before I was gonna get up I got punched in the face by Minho.I run out of the cafeteria crying and everyone laughing.Besides my friend right when I left they immediately got on there feet and so did Bobby.

"What wrong with me?"I think to myself while looking in the mirror.Luckly I am always prepared and brought a change of clothing.

Clothes

HairHair color still black

Hair
Hair color still black

HairHair color still black

No makeup

I walk out of the bathroom and head straight to the Dance room light I alway do to get things off my mind.

Your the girl with the short black hair in the front.

*Ring Ring

"Finally the end of the day"I walk out of school and remember someone punched me and I might have a black eye I pull out my phone really quickly and see nothing on my face.I walk over to we're the crowd of kids are guessing that's we're BTS is.I walk over there and see Jungkook holding up one of my bully's Minho by the coller.I immediately run straight over to Jungkook to stop him from trying to kill a 7th grader.
"Jungkook Stop!"I yell
"No!"He yell back to me Minho still in his hands.
"Tell my Y/N has this boy and his friends over there been messing with you?"He asks sternly.Minho on the ground now but still in Jungkook grasp.
"W-well I don't know"I immediately look down as I'm telling lies
"YOU DONT KNOW IF SOMEONES HURTING YOU!"He Yells marking me flinch a little."AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING DIFFERENT CLOTHES FROM WHAT YOU WERE WEARING THIS MOR— ."
"Yes they are bothering me ok!"I immediately then hop into the limo so I don't have to see what happens next.
"And when did you start caring?"I whisper to myself.Next thing come to the next I hear kids out side screaming a crying.
"S-stop"I start having a hard time breathing and start crying.Jungkook is in the limo with me by now but didn't notice.I feel like I can't breath and just keep crying.I start moving around in the back a lot.Jungkooks looks back and sees my freaking out.
"Y/N are you ok?"He asks
"N-no"
"What wrong"
"I-i can't breath"Jungkook then starts to freak out and hug me for some reason.But for some reason it calmed me down.

(Omg?!?! Does this mean the Jungkook and Y/N will be nice to each other? Will the bullying ever stop? What gonna happen to Y/N when she goes to America?)