Chapter 9: Why

The night sky was glittering brightly tonight as the moon slowly began its ascent pass the desert horizon. Lying on top one of the many plateau and basking in the growing light was a large metallic blue dragon with wispy silver optics that studied the surrounding area. Her wings were held loosely to her side she released a soft sigh. Looking up to the starry night, her mind wondered back towards the events of days past, of her form turning into a demonic form that frighten both fractions. Due to her lost mind, the Autobots took away the humans, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Placing her draconic head to her side, she shivered slightly as she recalled he hatred and rage she felt for those strange minutes before blocking the thoughts away. Why did the Autobots leave her alone? Was Shockwave telling the truth of her being left alone like a wild animal? A growl quickly form from her vocals before standing up and opening her wings to glide down towards the mouth of the cave.

Going towards her Crystal Cave where she grab a larger green crystal in her mouth and trotting out of the cave and climbing back up. She still had once more day on her grounding before she could fly once more in the sky. With a final huff, she pull herself up and plop right down, creating a large dust cloud. A flap of her wings dismiss the dust before she curled back up and sat down on her hunches.

Taking the crystal in her hand she spun the crystal in her claws. For a few moments she simply looked at the glowing rock, examining the cracks and lines going through it like veins. Then with a huff she pointed I down and began to doodle. It was a simple picture of a flower before it slowly began to transform into a house. The house then form into two then three. Hours pass and she would go down to her cave to pull out several more colors of crystals to continue her work. It wasn’t until she created her old hometown that she pulled away, pushing the crystals to the side as her silver optics gaze down at the artwork.

Then with a gold claw, she touch the first house that had her parents standing side by side and her right dab in the middle with her twin sister. Holding each other tightly like they did before she got mix up in this mess. Standing up she sat on her hunches, looking sadly down at it. Half a year has gone by since she met the Autobots on that faithful day. Her sister’s birthday has already gone by as well as her biological father. Within a few days so will her mother’s.

Lifting up her servo, she glared at it, hating her new form. She sacrificed so much, her life, her home, friends, and family… for this? A deep growl form in her throat before she lifted up a claw and slash through the picture. What was the point of drawing something she can never have again! Huffing, she moved away from the picture and sat down on the other side of the plateau, glaring at the half moon.

Then she heard something. The sound of thrusters right above her and she looked up to see a dark shape slowly descending into her area. Zooming in she frowned when she saw Soundwave’s predator form circle around, fully prepared to land where she now stood. Suddenly a flash of the Autobots base flew across her mind and she looked away before standing up with her head held high.

His form quickly changed into his bi-peddle mode followed by three thumps from his back. Instantly she notice Frenzy, Rumble, and Ravage approaching her. Their small forms running towards her. Growling, she hissed at them, causing them to stop instantly. Their red optics growing widely before slowly moving back to their sire. Soundwave walked calmly by before standing directly in front of her.

For several seconds they stared at each other, waiting for one of them to bow out. Though Soundwave was one of the most respected Decepticons, followed Megatron, Nightspark held the proudest and most intimidating form out of both fractions. It is due to that fact that Soundwave lowered his head first followed by his sparklings.

Silvery optics narrowed slightly before turning around and settling down, her front arms slightly dangling in the edge. Taking this as a positive invite, he sat right down next to her followed by the others that quickly climb over her. Huffing, he turn around and quickly caught Rumble and gently took him in her mouth before placing him near her spark. Slightly jealous, Frenzy climb over her shoulders to join his twin while Ravage settled down between her wing joints.