Chapter eight

"Where you going princess?" He yells up the stairs as I head back to the room I and staying in. I shudder at the thought of him calling me that, and the fact that we were the only two
inside of the house at the moment.

"None of your business Jackson!" I turn around only to see that he had come up the stairs and is only one step below me. He wraps his arm around my waist, but I spin out of his grip and run into my room shutting and locking the door. I quickly change into a bathing suit, and slightly open the door only to see that Jackson is in front of the door. He turns around for a quick second and I slip out and to the stairs.

"Hey hey not so fast." Says leaning towards me as I back up towards the stairs. "Aren't you going to give daddy a kiss?... princess" I shudder at what he says, and inch closer to the stairs. "Did you like that? You like t when daddy calls you that?... princess?" I get goosebumps, and feel the edge of the step on my foot, he leans in closer and I almost skip off the step.

"Sto..op... please" I turn my face to the side, but he turns it back to him. "Please stop it." I try to get out of his grip by he is too strong. "Stop it Jackson stop it!" He keeps pushing his Body onto mine and tries to kiss me.

"I believe she told you to stop mate." Jackson lets go and I turn around running into Tom's arms. I hug him tightly, as he tells Jackson off.

"If you are going to stay in this household you better stay the fuck away from her you hear me? Don't touch her, don't speak to her, don't even think about her or else you'll have to deal with me, and harry, and Harrison, and Sam." Tom pushes me behind him, and Jackson walks upstairs and into his room.

"Are you okay?" He asks me sweetly.

"Yeah thanks to you." I let out sheepishly, "if you hadn't walked into the house I don't know what would've happened."

"Well we better get you outside. Harry's a little worried, and I guess he had a right to be." He says opening the back door for me. "If he ever gives you any more trouble you come find me, and I promise nothing will happen to you as long as you are staying here."

"Thank you."

"It's nothing, I mean over the past two days I've grown to like you girls like sisters." He says rubbing my hair. I walk over to where Maddie and Amelia, and give them the we need to have a talk tonight sort of look. They nod, and we start to talk about what our plans for tomorrow are. We are about to get in the pool when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and see...

Hey hope y'all liked this chapter!!! I feel like it's a bit hard to follow though. Also ignore typos I'm not the best grammatically.