Accidental Outings

WILL'S POV

It felt so natural, so warm to hold Nico's hand in mine. I knew that he was gay but there was no way in hell he would ever actually like me. He probably thought it was his responsibility to come and get me because he was my only call. I'm being a burden.... Again.

----------------
I've learned to slam on the brake
Before I even turn the key
Before I make the mistake
Before I lead with the worst of me
----------------

"Will? Are you okay? You're kinda spacing out there." There I go, making him worried about me and shit! "I'm fine." Oops, said that pretty aggressively there. "I mean- I just- I'm okay...." Yeah, I scoffed to myself, that's better. Nico squeezed my hand then dropped it. Oh goodness, was he mad at me?! I realized we just had to get into the car.

"So, are you going to tell me what's wrong or not?" I froze and stammered a little before he cut me off and completely turned to me. "Do you... do you remember?" That was not the question I had been expecting. "What?" Nico blushed, for sure this time, and turned away from me. "Nico?" The car started 1... 2... 3.... Exactly three seconds before our eardrums were almost shattered by the blasting music! 'GOOD FOR YOU!' Blasted and we quickly pushed the dial (turn it to adjust volume, push it to stop the music.) after a moment we both burst out laughing!

"That's what happens when you don't tell me what's wrong." I had stopped laughing, my voice sounded so unsure like before.... Nico glanced up and mumbled something before pressing and turning the dial before playing "Waving Through a Window" at a good volume.

-------------------
Give them no reason to stare
No slipping up if you slip away
So I got nothing to share
No, I got nothing to say
-------------------

"So.... Neeks.... We have to do duets in class...." He's gonna say no. The voices chanted in my head. "Yes, and?" I could feel my face burning. Was he really gonna make me spell it out for him? "Well I was thinking....You know...." I cleared my throat just to have a small time to clear my thoughts and give me the determination I needed to continue.
"Do you have a partner yet?" That would just have to do. "No, not yet. Then again you're my only semi-friend in choir, so...." I couldn't help but laugh

"You're never gonna let me forget that are you?" Nico turned down the music so we could hear each other better. Nico was smiling and his eyes were sparkling. "What does semi-friend even mean?!" He was laughing and so was I. It would be my everything to just be able to sit like that, with him, forever.

(A/N Oh fudge it I hate POVs not really I just hate writing in them! So no more from now on!)

Nico had dropped Will off at home where Will was left to explain to his mother why he went to jail.

--------------------------
Step out, step out of the sun
If you keep getting burned
Step out, step out of the sun
Because you've learned, because you've learned
--------------------------------

It seemed like forever, but it was now the next day.

(A/N I'm so bad at transitions)

Will had just finished brushing his teeth and getting his backpack together when he heard a knock at the door. When opening the door it revealed Nico Di Angelo holding a happy meal in his hands and wearing a tired expression. "Nico?" Was all Will managed before being dragged wordlessly to Nico's car.

"Nico! Are you gonna tell me what's up or what?" Nico grabbed a huge cup of coffee from out of his cup holder and took a big sip before turning to Will. "I'm driving you to school. What does it look like?" Nico shrugged as he pulled the car out of the driveway and set out on the road. "I usually take the bus Neeks..."