Chapter 1: Charlieputh Is Following You

CharliePøof wrote this chapter and I edited it!
To see the actual chapter, here's the link: http://aminoapps.com/p/4x72mz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CharliePøof's POV (Point Of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey!

I'm finally a curator now. It's been a year! We have a lot of things to do to save this amino but, at least it has more members. We have around 1k puthers. There were uploads such as contests and giveaways.

AAwesome: Hai dude

AAwesome is here. She's another curator.

Me: Oki, how's the mv going?

Amino has done an update where you can make mv's, collaborate with other singers or do a solo.

AAwesome: Good, I need to do more work on it but, that would be bomb.

Me: Yuss!

AAwesome: Ugh, my bro is so annoying

Me: Lol

AAwesome has an older brother. He annoys her all the time.

Me: I understand you, I have a sister

AAwesome: Oki

I closed the private chat and went to the 💚-Frenchish United-💚 chatroom we made, it was another idea we had. Our language is an official Puther language in the Amino now! The chatroom is popular. Me and AAwesome are very shocked at the fact that it's popular!

We have so many ideas and the leader always agrees with us.

Me: Hi, is someone in here?

¢ιииσ: Yes, I'm here.

¢ιииσ is always online this year. Last year, this Amino was literally dead. She's the agent/leader of this amino. Apparently, the real agent/leader was inactive so Amino gave the position to ¢ιииσ. I'm glad they did since she's a professional at this!

HowLongCharlie?: I'm here too!

Me: Oh, I thought you left 😅

HowLongCharlie?: Nope, I'm still here heheh

AAwesome: Hey, gurls

Me: Hey, Awe!

The chatroom became silent for a while. ¢ιииσ broke the silence.

¢ιииσ: Hmh.. AAwesome, I have to tell you something.

AAwesome: Oki, what's up?

¢ιииσ: In private.

I wonder what it's about. I honestly don't know.

AAwesome: Sure, bai girls

HowLongCharlie?: Bye

Me: Baii!

I'll ask her if she could tell me what it's about later.

Meanwhile...

I check my profile. I have 207 followers at the moment. I'll go check them out. A notification appeared.

"Charlieputh is following you"

I wonder who that is. I never heard about that user before. I checked his/her profile. The user had no profile picture or background.

I'm very confused. I'll tell the others in the chatroom and ask if anyone else has received a follow from this dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CharliePøof: "Oki, this was the first chapter of this imagine, it's not so good but I tried my best.

Me and AAwesome have turns so the next chapter will be in her profile

Bye babies❤️"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~