Chapter 3: He Posted Something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CharliePøof's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Wait.. what did he tell you?

Dangerous Boy: Yea, what did he say?

AAwesome: They went offline. But, he said that we will meet them at the meet up in three days.

Bolorma: Oh.... great. We won't know who that person is til' the meet up.

Me: Geez, I wanna know like RIGHT NOW, and AAwesome...... can we talk in private?

AAwesome: Sure.

I wondered what ¢ιииσ wanted to talk to her about.

Me: What did ¢ιииσ tell you?

AAwesome: She said that maybe she'll leave, and she nominated me the next leader! DUDE!

Me: WOW! SO COOL! But, why is she quitting amino?

AAwesome:  I said maybe. She doesn't have the time for being active for a long time, but, I don't think she's quitting. She would never do that.

I quit the chat with her and went to the mysterious member's profile.

THEY POSTED SOMETHING.

I quickly clicked the post.

Hi

"I'm charlieputh. You will get to know me at the meet.. See ya there.."

It has 9 likes and 0 comments..... I wonder who they are.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry for me to not be active.
AAwesome will post the chapter 4 tomorrow.
Bye-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I've said this many times by now, but, from chapter 18 to 20 and so on... (I'm still writing chapter 21) WILL BE AMAZING, PROPER AND DETAILED. These are so short. 😒 I'm really annoyed. Plus, I'm sick right now because of my brother.... so, NO SCHOOL FOR MOI TOMORROW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~