Practice Make Perfect

This only the second story I've written so plz be nice and enjoy the storyyyy!!! 😁😄💕🌸

I've been traning to be a ninja since I was 8 yrs old. Firt my father taught me up until I wad 16 and that was when my father die and I had to train with A woman named Master Raven took me in. I met a boy named Raven and we have been best friends every since and I also have a crush on him. (A/N Aww can you imagin a 16 yr old Raven aaaaah!!!! 💕💕😄) of course that make things complicated bexause ninja aren't supposed to feel.

<< 6 yrs later >>

Raven and I were panting very hard trying to catch out breath. We were looking feel into each other eyes. (A/N Well dang what was y'all soin 👀 haha just kiddin you little nasties) We had just finished our training routine and neither one of us was detrmined to pass out on the ground from how tired we were.

We both past out anyways. We layed next to each other and just looked at the sky. We heard someone coming but we were too tires to look. "Hey guys, " said Kunimitsu, "Raven did you want to go with to get some food, I would ask you to go (Y/N) but I know you have that "thing" with Mater Raven." "Uh no I-" I was cut short. "So we'll see ya later." Kunimitsi and Raven walked away. (A/N woooow, I would've slap her just saying 🤚😑) I sighed and went back to my slepping quarter to take shower.

After my shower I went to get food because I was a little hangry after what happens earlier. When I opened my door Raven was standing there and look like he was going to knock before I had opened the door. " Oh hey (Y/N), can we talk?" Raven said with a slight bit of nervousness. This worried me because it isn't like him to be nervous. "Um sure come in." I said.

We sat down on my bed and sat in silence for a little bit. And then he begin to speak. " Kunimitsu asked me to be her boyfriend..." He looked at me waiting for a response from me. I was FUMING!! (A/N I WOULD BE TOO, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!! 😠) I didn't even know what to say but I thought to mysef, if I never tell him mg feelings then he'll be with HER. I inhaled deeply. "Raven...I-i um...ehem." I cleared my throt. He looked at me with concern. Gosh I'm such a wuss. "Raven...I LOVE YOU! So..so please don't date Kunicrackhead!" I yelled but not too loud. I didn't want out Mater involved. Raven looked at me but I could not read his emotions because of those stupid glasses he wear. He was silent for a while so I got frustrate. "You know what...nevermind, go date Kunihoe since that's what your into and get out! That time I screamed real loud. He got up and kissed me so fast it took me a while to even understand the situatuon. As soon as i did though I kissed him back. There was so much passion I felt like I melted into fattening butter. It lasted for like 2 minutes cause we were interupted by a knock at the door. "Oh shoot, it's probably Master Raven because I yelled so loud." I panick. (A/N ooh y'all in trouble lol 😂) "It's okay let's tell her the truth cause even if we get kicked out we'll have each other." He squezzed my hand to help me relax. "Okay. I trust you." I inhaled deeply.

I opened the door while still holding Raven's hand. Master Raven observed us and began giggling. Me and Raven were shocked we had never seem her aft this way. "I knew this would happen," Master Raven giggled, " I approve." Raven and I looked at ech other in excitement and hugged and kissed even more passion and...love.

The end.
I hope you guys enjoyed!! Until next time byeee!! 😘😘😄💞❤