~||2||~

Igarashi's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and nana started dating, it's been great I love every moment. Somehow we all started to hang out with serinuma again, I'd be polite to her but I don't think I could ever feel the same again.

Today I was staying at nanashimas for the weekend since his parents are on a business trip.

We held hands walking to his home, we got there and we where greeted by his little sister. "Bubba" she shouted then hugged him. She looked at me "who's this?" She stared at me.

I put my arm around nanashimas waist "I'm your brothers boyfriend" I smiled she give me a death stare.

After a while his sister got used to me I was cuddling nana on the couch while his sister was watching puri-puri moon. "Bubba the dance is starting" she said to her brother and he got up I didn't stop him.

They both started doing the dance and I smiled nana looked really cute he's such a dork. He sat down after and cuddled me I kissed his forehead "Your such a dork nana, it's cute" that made him blush.

Later that day we tucked his little sister in her bed "iga I approve" she yawned and fell asleep.
I smiled and so did nanashima, we went downstairs and watched a movie "nana I love you" I smiled "I love you too iga" he smiled and blushed.

The next day I woke up on the couch cuddling nana. "Wake up beautiful~" I whispered in his ear. He shivered and started to wake up "Good morning" I greeted "morning" he yawned.

Later that day we took his sister to stay at a friends house for the night. We got home and sat somewhere "nana want me to make food?" I asked he nodded, I kissed his forehead and left to the kitchen.

After food we went to his room with fun intentions in mind.

//next chapter will probably be a smut\\