Where is Ethan???

It was almost dawn but there were still no signs of Ethan.Luella was deep asleep and Eva was sitting beside her bed.She was tired now,she had been keeping an eye on her for several hours now but that tiredness didn't show on her.Things were getting strange,Eva called Ethan at about 12 in the night but it was almost 6 in the morning now.she called him several times but his phone was constantly off.

Eva only got more worried in this situation,she wanted to tell Miss Lynn but then again the time was not right,it was too early and she didn't want to disturb anyone.

The sun was up now and so was Luella,she called out Eva with the same harsh tone of hers,still feeling sick,"Eva.....girl come here, I need you here right now".

Eva quickly went to her room,the door opened,everything was a mess.....the pillows and cushions were all on the floor,"hey!",Luella said pointing at Eva "where were you,I've been calling you for ages.....and Ethan....where is he?"Eva was quiet,she had nothing to say, not that she didn't want to but because she herself didn't know about Ethan at all.  

"Eva",Luella shouted "I'm talking to you....where is my son???where is Ethan."she looked at her pale face,she knew she had to lie to her,telling the truth,Eva thought would only worsen the situation.

"He is out for a walk Aunt"Eva said with a mild voice keeping a straight face.

"Don't lie to me......why didn't he come to me then....tell me the truth Eva or......or....",her voice started shivering badly ,she couldn't complete her words , her body trembled all over.Eva's mind once again freaked out,looking at Luella in this condition,she quickly ran over to miss Lynn's place for help.