text- g.d.

bad past might make your future better:)

Boring Friday night spent alone is not what I was aiming for, or at least thats what I wasn't planning on doing. Everyone has left the town, no parties, no fun. I was a dirty, horny teen. Except my best friend aka Grayson didn't know that side of me since I've always had feelings for him he never expected me to have. 

I think I could have been drugged since the whole day I was acting all horny and weird, not that I usually ain't but today it was just bad. Might have been that stupid souvlaki I ate. As my usual routine I texted Grayson deciding to be my dirty self not thinking twice before I hit send.

me: Hey baby. 

Gray: hey

Gray: ahaha

I leave him on read smirking to myself since he does not know what is about to come. Playing hard to get was my choice today and I would keep it. I took my clothes of changing into Calvin Klein's just incase. The vibes were amazing, I had only night lamp on which gave this romantic sight to my room. I leaned against the headboard of my bed going back to check on any messages from Grayson.

Gray: im horny

me: meat beat

Only if he knew he wasn't the only one..Any time I'd want to fuck the hottest boy in my town but my heart which loved him so so so much wouldn't let it happen. Even if we never ended up dating, he would still be my best friend and I just can't do it.

Gray: lmao

Gray: send nudes?

Ooof...did this boy love sending a lot of messages. We have had this encounter before where he was taking me for nudes while I was playing along with it. To be honest it was fun and I'd prefer Grayson talk dirty to me more. This time I had to reject him again though, bad experience with sending naked photos stay in your mind forever and fill myself with guilt.

me: fuck no. Go watch porn if you want nudes. I didn't buy matching Calvin Klein underwear for sending nudes.

me: you send nudes

me: let's see your "7 inch dick"

I obviously wanted to turn him on, that's why I told about him about my underwear and etc. Last time similar situation happened he told me his dick is 7 inches which I maybe believed or maybe not, because I didn't really care. That's why I texted him that.

Gray: if you send after :)

me: hmmm

I have gotten enough dick pics from all the guys. It is tiring and I low-key do not care except now, this was different. My crush also know as, my best friend Grayson fucking Dolan was trying to send me nudes. Fuck no- I would say for sending them back, but Fuck yes- for getting his pics. 

After he wasn't replying for a while I sent another text.

me: where are my pics?

I thought he hesitated for a while since the message was read but never replied to for few minutes until I see a snap pop up on my screen. I pace around my room thinking and laughing on the inside about it. Grayson also lived few houses down so he could easily come over even at 1 am like this time. I open snapchat as my eyes were wide-open in curiosity and excitement. I was about to see my best friend's cock. 

I press the snap and his nude pops up. I assumed he was in the bathroom because of the tiles on the floor. His dick was big and was half aroused. The tip was pink and few veins here and there. I was exploring him for few minutes before I pressed and it went off. I. Jus. Saw. My. Best friend's. Dick. My reaction was priceless but he was turning me on and I wanted to tease him more.