Friends

-BOYS POV-

"Well thanks for ruining my vans and my jeans." I said, annoyed in the nurse's office.

She smiled sourly. "I don't even know your name and I hate you."

"I'm Luke Hemmings, and I'm glad the feeling is mutual." I said.

The nurse came in and took her ice pac. Her head has a bandage on it but her poofy hair is covering it.

"I think you can go to class." The nurse said. "Both of you."

I sighed. I'd rather cut class and stay here honestly.

"What period are we in?" I asked, getting up.

"Third." She said sweetly. "Where are you heading?"

She checked her schedule and said, "Room 280."

"Show her where it is before you go." The nurse said. I groaned and walked out of the room.

-CAITLIN'S POV-

This is extremely awkward we aren't even talking. He annoys me so much he acts like he's so cool with his ripped jeans that are now clean and baggy t-shirt. This guy probably has no friends.

"Aye Lukester." I hear.

"Sup." He nods his head at three boys. One has curly light brown hair, another has a baby face and dark hair, and another with PINK HAIR?! They all are dressed like Luke.

"Who's this?" The curly dude said.

"I'm uh Caitlin. I'm new." I said.

"She threw up on me." Luke said.

"Eww. The guys backed away from me.

"She's fine though. She only threw up because I hit her with a door on her head." Luke said.

The guys shrugged and introduced themselves. The curly one's Ashton, the baby one's Calum, and the pink haired one's Michael. They're all in Luke's band which is probably terrible.

"So what are you guys doing?" Luke asked them as we approached my classroom.

"Cutting class." Calum smirked.

"Oh cool. Ill join." Luke said and he turned to walk the other way with them.

Over his shoulder he stuck his tongue out at me and wrinkled his nose.

I shook my head and only thought about how much I hated him as I walked in the door.