The first night

Thoughts were racing through my head.

"Who the hell is Anarchy??" Someone came up behind me, Crap! it was shays sister- Emma, both blond and beautiful.

"I saw what happened, You almost killed him!! Why would you do that?" Her tone was firm and terrifying.

"I dont know... I guess I blacked out ... just my anger." Thats when I heard him again.

"It was me you fool, Anarchy, I told you."

"We'll discuss this later."  She spoke with a tender, concerned voice-

"You don't look too well, do you need to rest?"

"I'm fine." ( lying ) "We need to go to class." We said our goodbyes and just left. Nothing happened for the rest of the day surprisingly- No voices, no  outburst-That is until I got home, Thats when I blacked out ( again.)                The next thing I remember is my trench coat (which has gotten a few plates the material , I dont know) and my fathers 9 millimeter pistol in the holster.

"What the hell is Anarchy!!!! Why am I hearing this voice in my head, what the hell is going on- Why didn't he just tell me this through his voice?"

My Father came in and told me it was supper time. I felt my phone buzz, it was Emma.

I put my phone back, and went to the dinner table changing out of the trenchcoat to my regular clothes-  After  we finished supper, the talking began- by this time it was dark and no one was busy so I just went back to my room. I looked consciously at the time.

9:15

I started sweating, I heard his voice again-

"Why are you nervous? You've wanted to go out, to the streets ... And hunt down the men ... who killed your mother."

At the mention of my mother, I teared up, desperately fighting the tears away. Instead of the demonic version I heard a slightly softer voice, as if it's not trying to scare me.

"It will be alright, shes in a better place now."

I tense every single muscle in my body speaking back with a fire burning in my mind-

"I'm sure she is." I reach for my trench coat, wondering how the hell he knew who my mother was-  My phone was blowing up (with texts) I responded,  saying that I was sorry and I had been grounded for awhile, the normal apology.  Putting my phone away, I opened the window... and jumped out. Running off into the darkness, letting it envelop me, I slowly feel myself losing control... becoming more of a passenger... I continue to run and run (for about a hour ) before I stop in front of a house.
I see someone familar walking into the house, my hand goes into the trenchcoat and pulls out the 9 Millimeter- I ask.

"What are you planning to do?"

"You'll see, you will see."
At that I lost all control and ran straight for the door. I got about 10 feet from the door and then it opened. Out came the person I saw earlier, I realized he was a druggie from my school. (He didn't see me coming) I slowly place the gun back into the front folds of my jacket and slide out a knife- this was going to be more painful.  I didn't even know how the knife got there but my thoughts hushed - it was pressed into his throat, making a slicing motion to the left. (slitting his throat) I pushed him aside , revealing a person behind him- he was dead within a second, my bullet to his brain.

I stepped over the corpse, accidentally kicking him in the head-
In the house there were two girls- gagged with torn clothes. They were severally bruised, cowering away from me.
I stared at them shamefully and looked away- Pure anger pouring through me. I started to look for the person... the person who did this!
As I turned, there was a man, drunk from what I could see- sitting on his ass laughing.

I instinctively grabbed him and threw his fat ass in the room with the girls. Slowly entering the room.
He started to sit up but my rage wouldn't allow it- I kicked him in the face, targetting the nose but missing... hitting him in the cheek. I kneel down next to him murderously asking  if he was the basterd that dare touch these girls- unfortunately for him he nods his head.  I get up and untie the gags then lay the knife across the floor... in front of the girls. A voice comes out speaking softly-

"Its alright he cant hurt you, but you can hurt him." I then stand up and walk out of the house to the sound of him screaming, yelling for them to stop... but as far as I can tell by shrill cut off of his voice- they didn't stop.

I casually walked home, got back in my sleepwear, and slept.