Beach-day

Beach day

Jacobs P.O.V

Today I went to Renesmees house and hung out with her for a little bit then went to Seth's house because we held meetings there mostly. He said he was going to Nebraska to meet his family. We were all very sad but he was meeting his family again since they moved a couple years ago. We were done talking so i went back to Renesmee's house.

Renesmee looked upset so i asked her why and she said " im just sad that we have to go to the beach tomorrow and not right now or at least today " she said with a grin. I smiled and so did she. I asked if she wanted to go today and she said yes so i went to get ready and so did she.

When i was done she was to she was wearing a two piece with a circle in the middle and the bottoms had strings tied to the sides and it was blue. I had on green trunks on and no shirt. We walked to the beach and swam until her mom txted her that she was so worried.

"Oh crap we never told your mom" i said with a worried look on my face. Its ok my mom wont care. Nessie said. Ok well we should probably go anyway we have been swimming a while.

[Renesmee's P.O.V]

When i got back my mom and dad were furious. "Ness inside now". My dad said while bursting out the front door. Go ill be fine ok. Jake said as i walked past my dad looking at him.

My mom, Emmet,Rose,Alice, and Jasper were waiting inside for me. Rose gave me a big hug and said that she was worried. Mom gave me a hug next and told me to sit down.

Esme made cookies so you and jake can eat. My mom said as she gave me a cookie. When they were all watching tv now i listened to jake and dads conversation. "Jake you scared all of us why would you take her to the beach without telling us". "We were going to tell you but we were there already."

Jake said as he looked at me he had a disappointed look on his face. He probably was just upset that i accidently got him in trouble. When they came in i said there was cookies and jake dug in. He gave me the ( i want to talk ) look so we went to my room.

Jake said he wanted to talk about something so i sat on my bed with him beside me. Jake said "at first he really looked at me of a monster because i was killing Bella. But the first time i was all dried off and had a blanket on i thought you were so beautiful",and he looked at me in a loving caring most thoughtful way. Thats when he said that he imprinted on me.

"You probably hate me for hating you then loving you but it was that you were so beautiful....."You dont have to apoligize i cut him off. "Its fine it really is." I said giving him a - its ok look- "No its not fine at all" jake said as he had a worried look on his face. I gave him a kiss on the lips softly then he kissed me more roughly. It felt like i was melting inside jake my jake gave me my first kiss.

Someone then knocked on the door and came in it was Seth he came in to say hi. Jake growled softly then stood up. He said hi and seth said hi to both of us.