I missed you...

No One's POV
Nancy has been away for whiles since she had to go back to America to visit her uncle that is recently in the hospital, meanwhile back at Korea, her band mates had to continue the promotions without her.

Yeonwoo's POV
It was almost time for us to be on stage, I was afraid and quite nervous because I couldn't stop thinking about our baby maknae Nancy. I missed her so much, it's been a week since she has been gone, I miss her clinging onto me, I miss her bubbly and childish personality, I just want her here with me.

"NOW ANNOUNCING TO THE STAGE.....MOMOLAND!"

We went onto the stage and bowed before dancing.

The music started and I was doing just fine on stage but I couldn't get Nancy out of my head, when it got to Taeha's part in BAAM, accidentally did Jane's part instead of Taeha's.

I wanted to slap myself for messing up.

Nancy.....I miss you...come back soon...

After the performance was done, I went off stage first. I felt someone poke my arm and I turned around and saw Nayun,

Nayun went closer to my ears.

"I saw what you did earlier unnie, don't think about baby Nancy too much." Nayun whispered in my ear and pulled back with a smirk forming on her face, I tried my hardest not to blush.

"Y-Yah, I wasn't thinking about Nanshi..." I tried to keep my voice firmed but sadly I failed.

"Sure unnie, it's kinda obvious you were thinking about Nancy, you were whispering Nancy's name before the performance." Nayun said as she let out a little giggle. I turned around and walked away, I was too embarrassed. I went to my phone and looked on it and there was still no updates from Nancy.

I sighed.

I hope Nancy hasn't forgotten about me...

Nancy's POV
I went back to Ohio to visit my uncle that was in the hospital, he gotten into a car accident two days ago and is in critical condition. I was so worried about him.

Brenda-unnie came into the room and put one hand on my shoulder.

"He'll be fine baby sister, uncle is strong enough to get through this." Brenda-unnie assured me.

"I know, I just...hope he will get better soon..." I wanted to cry because uncle took care of me and Brenda-unnie when we were still living in the US.

"Why don't you go and get some rest, Nancy? Check on your band mates, I'm pretty sure they miss you." Brenda-unnie patted my shoulder and helped me up from where I was sitting.

"Unnie....take care of him while I'm gone...?" I plead Brenda-unnie, she nodded in response and gave me a warm smile that made me feel less worried.

I walked out of the room and got out my phone.

Hm, strange how none of my members texted me...

I decided to text Nayun.

Nancy🌸: Hi unnie.

Nayun💯: Hey Nancy, how is your uncle? Is he okay?

Nancy🌸: The doctor said he's in critical condition, most of his bones are shattered, I hope he will recover soon..

Nayun💯: Awe Aenan, don't worry, I'm sure your uncle will be fine in a few weeks, just wait and see.

Nancy🌸: I hope so. So how is the promotion going?