Dealing with this together Ch. 7

Ghost Pov- I wake up with a searing headache. I hardly remember anything from yesterday. I remember crying because Casket had came out and nearly killed Toast. I sat up, I looked around. I was in the hospital wing part of head quarters. I saw a mirror and saw that I had cloth wrapped around my head, apparently someone managed to knock Jimmy out with something hard. I sat up and let my legs dangle off the edge and I stood up on the floor. I looked around as my vision started to like me again so, yey! I looked down over myself. I had my white T-shirt on that I usually wore with my P.I.E hoody and my usual brown loose jeans. I spied my hoody on a chair and I went and grabbed it, putting it back on. I look around or more like stare around. I go over to the mirror to straight out my untamed hair. I start combing my fingers throu my hair making it nicer than it had been. Then I jolt when I saw that my eyes were almost a dark red. "What The-?!" I back up into a chair and fall down on the floor, I jolt again and yelp hitting the floor. The chair then fell on its side. The door to the room I was in then opened and Toast came in with a very worried look on his face. "Sir?! Are you ok?!"

Toast Pov- I ran over to sir and helped him stand up again. Looking at him really really worried. He looks at me standing up and he nods. "I-I'm fine Toast, thanks.." He didn't really sound ok to me, he sounded a bit more, dull. Tho I said nothing about it. I do a deep sigh. "Alright, if you say so sir." I say, trying to sound like my old cheerful self. Tho I honestly was worried sick about sir if I had to be honest with myself. "Earth to Toast." I flinched when sir then snapped his fingers infront of my face. I look at sir. "Yes sir." Sir then chuckled, almost sounding like a giggle. It was adorable. "You seemed to have spaced off Toast!" He said sounding litteraly adorable. I feel my face heat up slightly as a slight blush creeped onto my face. I chuckle like an idiot. "M-My apologies sir, I-I've just been really worried about you sir." I put a hand behind my head and I mentally facepalm. <OH MY GOSH HE KNOWS IM NERVOUS!!!> I always put a hand behind my head when I'm nervous!! And now sir KNOWS!! I feel my ears start to burn and I quickly put my hand down at my side and look down. "U-Um....I-I...." <IM STUDDERING LIKE THE IDIOT I AAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!> "Everyone was worried about you and I'm sure they'd like to know that your awake so I'm going to go get them!!!" I spoke quickly then went out into the hall out of the room to get Spooker and Colon.

Ghost pov- I watched Toast go out of the room. I paused for a second then started smiling and blushing like the idiot I am. I squeeled like a girl to myself and I start laughing, fan girling over what I had just, saw! <THAT WAS SO CUUUUUTTTE!!!> "AAAHHHHH!!" I squeal again and fall back on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I missed Toasts British accent SO. MUCH. I love it! I love it I love it I love it I LOVE IT!! I then sit up staring down at the floor. "I need that man." I said to myself. I need him. Life without Toast, is a punishment worse, then death. I can't, live without him. I need him to feel complete. My life is nothing, without Toast. I can't lose him. Not when I have a shot. It doesn't matter who I gotta kill to keep Toast with me. He's everything to US. Everything chances now. I don't care who's body I have to drop. I'm going to keep. Him. He doesn't, have, a choice.