1

It was a normal September day. That was until Mr. Kline walked in.
Jason Kline is Vegas's most well known millionaire. Multi-millionaire. He is the owner of the Roaring 20's casino. All the ladies drool over him. Dont get me wrong, he is very good looking. However, he is an asshole. Or so ive heard. And I, Charolette Robbins, just so happen to work there.

Today is my first day. And god am i nervous.

I walked into the large building's lobby where a nice lady by the name of Susanne stopped to ask me if i needed any help.
"Actually, i do. Can you point me towards Mr. Klines office. I have a job interview."
She smiled at me and responded by saying " Take the elevator up 3 storries and his office is 4 doors down on the right."
"Thank you so much!"
I made my way to the elevator. Even the elevator was decorated beautifully. It has marble walls with a mirror as the roof. It looked nicer then my whole house. I pressed the "3" button and shot up to the third floor.
The hallways had a velvet carpet covering its length. The walls were decorated with half marble half white sideing with gold colored trim.
The doores were a colbalt blue that stood out against the rest of the casino.
I walked down the beautiful hallway counting the doors on the right side untill i got to the fourth door.
I knocked.
No answer.
I waited.
I knocked.
Still no answer.
At this point i decided to open the door and peak my head in slightly.

Empty.

I walked in slowly and sat down on one of the chairs provided on the one side of the desk. The office was decorated in a similar style to the elevator. A mirror as the ceiling and marble walls.

I waited patiently for Mr. Kline to come in. Then about two minutes after waiting in his office, i heard the door swing open. I turned around and thats when his stunning brown eyes met my hazel ones.
"Ah there you are!" he said as he adjusted the cuff of his suit.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, love! I had some uh...unfinished business to take care of." be replied with a smirk. He seemed frazzled. His hair was tossed about his head in a messy manor. He just seemed...off.

A.N: Greetings and salutations! This is my first book that i will have written. I hope you enjoy! Sorry it was a short chapter! This is going to be a book of twists and turns. Its going to mess with your head. And if you dont believe me then stay tuned for more!