•Chapter 1•

You wake up, trying to sit up, only to be thrown to the side, giving you a bruise on your right cheekbone.

You try to think of why you were there, only to be given a blank answer. 'Okay, okay, calm down Cyris. That's it! My name is Cyris! Ok, but still calm down. You are probably put in here because of a perfectly good explanation. Just hope you find out soon.' You scramble back, only to be flung to the side of the 'cage-like' box. Groaning, you slowly crawl into a corner, but having your head being thrown to the right side of your corner.

You just stay in to the corner and scream. Your screams echo through the box and and sound inhuman. You scream and scream until your throat is raw, barely being able to do it anymore.

Looking up, you see a tiny bit of red light. Standing up, you see that it isn't that far away, and guessing with the speed of the box, you would be there in maybe 4 minutes. You certainly did not want to meet whatever awaited you.

You look around the box to see some big crates in the other corner diagonal of you. You carefully crawl over to them, only getting yourself threw to one of the sides once. At this point, you probably had multiple bruises in multiple places. Slowly standing up, you take on the first crate off of the stack and slowly set it down. You take the lid off of it and climb in, putting the lid back on yourself. Before you put the lid all of the way down, you look at the light to see that you maybe have 30 seconds left. Putting the lid on, you try to think again why you was there, but got no response, again.

Bracing for impact, it comes. The box stops suddenly, throwing your box onto its side. You see through a crack that the red light has now turned green. You realize that if you were to fit in the box, you would have to be sort-of small.

You hear a bunch of yelling, probably from a bunch of boys. You hear lots of creaking, telling you that there must be doors somewhere close. You look through the crack, only to have your sight filled up by a scary-eyebrow boy. He was looking through the box, probably looking for you. You start to hear the boys murmur around the box.

"Where is the greenie?" You think to yourself, 'What the crap is a 'greenie?''

"I wanna beat him up for playing with us like this!"

"When we find him, just let him go in the maze."

"Are the Creators just toying with us?"

"Shuck it!" You hear the boy next to you yell up at the boys. All the boys shut up real fast. 'They must be scared of him,' you think to yourself.

"Alby, get down here! I can't find the greenie anywhere!" The eyebrow boy yells, moving out of your vision. You can see a boy with very dark skin jump down. You are guessing that he is Alby.

"What is it, Gally?" Alby says, looking at eyebrow boy.

"Alby, do you see the greenie anywhere? 'Cause I shucking don't!" Gally yell, gesturing to the box.

You see Alby walk around, looking through a tarp you didn't know was there.

"Newt, get yourself down here now!" Alby yells, making you jump in the box. You look back through the hole, seeing a blond boy jump down.

"What the shuck is it Alby? Where the bloody hell is Greenie?" Newt yells, gesturing to the box.

"That's what we're trynna figure out!" Alby yells, scaring you.

Newt looks around, probably looking for you. He turns, having his face in your vision. Black spots start to cloud your vision, scaring you. 'Why is this happening to me? Why do I feel like I remember him? Why?!' Your head is spinning and whisper stop, even though you know it won't help.

Before you pass out, you look through the hole, to see Newt walking towards you.

[author's note]

Thank you for reading this. I hope it was at the least okay or good. Until next time, my carrots!
-Savannah