Rest in Hell: A Stephano VS Barrels/Bro Story

Rest In Hell: A Stephano VS The Barrels/Bro Story

Stephano,Piggeh,and Mr.Chair were happily resting after a night of raving. They were raving because of the death of all the Untrustable Statues! But, little did they know what was going to happen.

-The Bro POV-

Here I am sitting on my luxurious throne. Not a care in the world. That pussy ass Pewdie is gone and Stephano, Piggeh, and Mr.Chair are weak without him HAHA this is now he perfect time to unleash my perfect plan! “Sir! We are all ready to go” a Barrel said. “Well, let’s not dilly dally!” We walk down a long corridor into a small room where the head of an Untrustable Statue laid. Perfect was the word that kept flowing through my head I could feel the end of the Bro Army coming faster and faster each day.

-At Brennenburg Castle-

“Ugh…Jesus Christ what happened last night?” Stephano asked holding his head “My head hurts like all hell!” “I think we had A LOT of fun last night Steph” Piggeh said in a weird yet sexy voice. “My head is pounding why did we even rave last night?” Mr.Chair asked holding his head in pain. “Duhh do you Bros not remember?! All of the Unstrustable Statues are dead! We had a big rave!” Piggeh shouted in excitement. “Well, I’m just going to you know go into my room and sleep because this is very uncomfortable sleeping on the damn floor” Stephano said getting up and stretching. “I agree I’m going to go get rid of this headache see you later Piggeh” Mr.Chair said getting to his feet.

-Barrel’s POV-

I can’t wait to show The Bro my creation. The dumbass Bro Army believes that the Untrustable Statues are dead HA. Boy, are they wrong I’m going to make The Bro Army coward before The Barrels! All I need to do now is find the other parts to the Untrustable Statue and make copies. Place them everywhere and have all of The Bro Army GO RUNNING AND SCREAMING AT THE RETURN OF THE UNTRUSTABLE STATUES! AHAHAHA! “Okay calm down” The Bro said. “Sorry sir I’m just a little over the top knowing that WE WILL CRUSH THE BRO ARMY ONCE AND FOR ALL!” “Don’t worry Barrel, The Bro Army will enjoy our gift!” The Bro said evilly.