Chapter 4: Hopeless

(Y/N pov)

You just waked up really early in the morning and saw Azula sleeping next to you. You were both happy and really nervous because 1. You got to sleep with a beautiful and amazing girl like Azula. But 2. If the fire lord found out he would literally send every fire nation bounty hunter after you.

Y/N: Morning Azula.

Azula stretched and yanwned.

Azula: good morning y/n.

Y/N: you're looking as radiant as always.

Azula: You just always know what to say don't you y/n?

Y/N: only to beautiful women.

Azula then kissed your cheek and you both got out of bed and began to change into your regular clothes.

Y/N: Azula what will we do if the fire lord finds out about us?

Azula: don't worry he won't and if he did he wouldn't care.

Y/N: okay then.

You then both got dressed in your normal entire and began exiting out of the tent. Before you got completely out you pinched Azula's butt and she gave you a smile and you replied by winking at her. You then both walked out of the tent and got onto the tank train and started to head out.

(Time skip)

Luckily you had made it back to the avatars camp before any of them woke up and began flying out of there bison.

They all decide to do something called a "Small vacation" and Saka chose To find a place called wan shi tong's library. You had read many stories of the library but you never thought it was true. Before you could continue looking around the library though you had to give a type of knowledge to prove you were worthy to enter.

Y/N: please accept this book on the human body and mind as a collection to your library.

Wan Shi Tong: this book explains why humans feel emotions and how the mind is connected to the soul correct?

Y/N: yes.

Wan Shi Tong: you are certainly bright and open-minded for a mortal. Very nice.

Y/N: thank you.

The owl then took the book and extended his wings.

Wan Shi Tong: enjoy the library.

He then flew down to the lower levels of the library and the rest of you continued to read books. Sokka was stealing stuff by putting it in his bag though.

Y/N: Sokka you do realize owls have heard five times stronger than ours right?

Sokka: oh he's not gonna here's from up here.

Y/N: I'm just saying it's not smart to steal things from a spirit even I know that.

Sokka: whatever y/n

You rolled your eyes and continued to read your book. It was about the human mind and was far more advanced than anything else that you had read before but you could understand it since you had a higher IQ than most people.

The book was so fascinating and so explicit on the human mind. The book talked about the human mind and how it was the most precious thing in this world. But it also had some really weird things as well. One thing it said was something about "sky blimps" and it talked about like something called "Cybermen". You looked at the cover to see who wrote the book and found the inscription.

Y/N: John lumic...

You were about to continue reading but you heard something in the distance.

Aang: Sokka where you going?