Chapter 11

David's POV

"Neal's alive." I hear the words echo in my head, even though I still can't believe it.

"You saw him?" Mary Margaret asks.

"No, but Pan told me."

"He could be lying."

"I know but are you suggesting we don't even look into it. What if we find a way off this island and because we don't believe Pan we leave Neal behind. I doubt Emma would be happy and I don't think you want Henry growing up without his father that he just got into his life. Take it from me growing up without a father is no road a young bot likes to travel down." Hook states.

Mary Margaret and I look at each other and we both nod as in agreeing that we should look into it.

"Okay I answer, but how do we tell Emma."

"Leave it to me, I promise it will be better." After he says this I realize Hook looks hurt. I wonder why?

I nod to him and he gets up to talk to Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hook's POV

I get up and make my way towards Emma. Of course as soon as it seems to be smooth sailing with Emma and I some unforeseen circumstance comes along and has to ruin that.

"Uh Regina, can I talk to Emma for a moment?"

"Sure, I bet it's SO important. You probably just want to get in her pants." Regina says with that stupid smirk.

I nod trying to be nice and look toward a concerned Emma.

"What's wrong Hook?"

"Emma listen, I saw Pan before and we had a small conversation. He said that Neal was alive and in Neverland."

She looks so lost and confused. I have no idea how she is going to react to this new information.

I expect her to start getting aggravated, scream, or cry but she does something completely unexpected.

A fire ball forms in her hand and she has a determined look on her face.

She looks in my eyes and says:

"Lets go get that bloody, demon."

"Emma, love, lets not be rash. We need a plan and we can't just go chasing after Pan when he still has Henry.ListenI know you love Neal but we need to find a way to get Henry first or at least find a way of this bloody island."

Emma looks disappointed.

"You're right." She says.

"Pardon?"

"You're right because we need to find him first and a way off this island."

I nod.

"Lets go talk to the others then."

"Oh and Hook?"

"Yes love?"

"You're wrong about something else."

"What would that be Swan?"

"I don't love Neal..."

I look at her in a daze waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I love you."

I can't believe she just said that.

I take a step closer, but before I could take another one, I feel something pierce through my stomach. I look down and see an arrow sticking out. I take one last look at Emma, then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

He takes a step closer then something flys by my ear.

I turn around to see Pan with a bow. Then I turn back to Hook and there is an arrow in his stomach.

He drops to the ground. Unconscious. Not dead. Yet. Hopefully not at all.

I turn back again and go running to Pan. I pin him against a tree and he says:

"It's been a week. Times up Savior. Say goodbye."

Then he's gone.

"DAVID! MARY MARGARET! REGINA!" I scream at the top of my lungs to the point that it hurts.

They come bursting through the brush.

"Emma! Emma whats wrong!" I hear my father screaming.

Mary Margaret looks down and gasps.

"Emma? What happened."

I can barely speak because of the lump in my throat holding back tears. But when I open my mouth. They start flowing down my cheeks, drenching my face.

After about two minutes of water works. I manage to tell them what happens.

David checks his pulse and he says that it is weak but it's there.

Regina has examined the arrow and Snow has examined the wound.

She says that he was hit with the arrow in a non vital area, but it was covered in DreamShade.

DreamShade was the un curable poison that has probably killed many.

When David finds out what has happened. He smiles.

"Uhhm David?" I ask "Why are you smiling."

"I am smiling because, he can be saved, and I know how."

...............................................................

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi my lovelies! I am sorry I don't usually like to do these A/N but I am debating on whether or not to continue this story or if I should just end it after next chapter? Please comment and let me know.