Behind The Scene

Life behind the scenes was different for Shadow.

Sure he enjoyed acting for SEGA's game and he could relate a lot to his character. The Shadow he was interpreting had a tragic past, he was cool and 'edgy'. However, the Shadow in real life was a bit different. He tried to keep at all times in order to keep in secret how socially awkward he was. When he played the part of Shadow The Hedgehog in the video games for the first time, it gave him so much confidence that he thought it will be better to keep this facade. That way everyone around him will keep his distance, he wanted it that one but there was a certain pink hedgehog who saw through right away.

.

.

.

"Will you cut the act? I want to have a serious conversation with Shadow"

"What do you mean? I am Shadow"

"I mean...the REAL Shadow"

.

.

.

That was after they finish recording their scene together in Sonic Adventure 2. So many things have happened, they don't really have any more scenes together after that besides some small shorts on his own video game. And it was the same with their last game "Sonic Forces". Whether he wanted it or not, Amy was the only one who actually saw through him. That fact alone made him more and more curious towards the pink hedgehog. Shadow wasn't a naive one, he knew that from the start he had a small interest on the Amy. However, through time, what was a small interest became a huge crush and maybe even love.

Sometimes he wished there was a scene or something where his character showed some interest in Amy's character, maybe, that way he would have enough courage to express his feelings to her.

"Everyone but her knows that you like her"

Shadow jumped one step forward but regretted it as soon as he recognized his friend's voice.

"Don't ever do that again weedhead"

"I can be a weedhead but at least I am not creeping out on the girl I like"

Yes, that was Silver. Besides Amy, Silver was one of the only hedgehogs he could trust, he was soon to discovered that he liked Amy and after he confronted him about it, there was really no other choice but to confess.

"You used to do that with Blaze before you began dating her, you have no right to tell me I am a creep", Shadow completely faced Silver now, forgetting for a moment the pink hedgehog on the set.

"You should just go for it, that worked for me"- Silver said teasing his friend, he really admired Shadow but sometimes he could be as stupid as a rock. He knew about the fake facade that Shadow had to put up in order to feel more confident about himself. You would never really think that Shadow would be the type to get scared easily or that he has a thing for fashion and Instagram accounts.

"Well, everyone knew that Blaze had a thing for idiots and you are one so it worked out for you but for me? I have never been in the same room alone with Amy, she knows that I am pretending to be someone else but she has never really seen me do well...my things"

"By things, do you mean reading romance novels and watching Netflix all day?", Silver didn't like the direction this was going. He hated to think that his friend didn't like the soft side of himself.

"Yes, and well...Amy is into dating well you know, 'macho guys"- Shadow said with a serious face. In all honesty, he exactly didn't know what was Amy's type for a boy, but last time he remembers she was dating someone who was very unlike him.