📎15

Hearing Elle's weak voice trying to warn him of his attack hurted him .Eli wanted this to get over with he didn't want to see this stranger who he had no intention of ever knowing soon turned him all soft and over protective lay on the ground knocked out pretty badly. He had growned to have affection for her in no time after all the things they got through together and he wasn't going to let her die like this before he even asked her out. It pained him to see her barely moving but groaning in pain ,if she was hurting he was hurting even more physically and emotionally.

He needed to focus at killing the lady now who was laughing an evil laugh just because she was safe from their hits instead they were the ones getting injured while they tried to hit her.

Eli was too tired and drained out he felt like giving up and just dying ,if he did he won't even be alive to witness whatever apocalypse the earth would face anyway because he doesn't care if other people live or die and thus that would have been his thought if he still was the same person who used to be a painter with a monotonous  routine.

But how could he give up after meeting Elle which felt like he knew her his whole life.He didn't want to die ,he was determined to stay alive and maybe after this ends he would waste no time to ask her out ,he would kiss her until they both need a breather and then continue kissing her ,also he could feel himself falling in love with her only.

Just when he found the weak spot of the defensive wall of the lady Elle too shouted

'SOULLSSSARETRAPPED INHERBRACELETTT '

Upon hearing he kicked the bottom so hard it actually made him loose his balance but caught himself quickly and then kicked and push himself twice at the same spot where he suddenly crash onto the lady and soon he ripped the bracelet as fast as he could but before he could control his dominance over the lady she threw him off.
He had it with her he was pissed as hell he gripped the bracelet tightly and punch the rib of the lady over and over again and finally twisted her neck as if it was the most easiest thing to do. He was shocked at how he could fight so well when he never had fought or punch someone in his entire life and soon relief washed over him like a cool breeze in a hot summer night.

It was finally over for real he could get back to the real world with Elle and asked her out even if she had a boyfriend ,he smiled so widely just thinking about it and turned to walk over to the still body of Elle.