Chapter 7: Danger

Got7 Pov:

Jackson:
"So, what's new BamBam?" *Sits down*

BamBam:
"It's kind of hard to stake-out the house. G-Dragon has the whole house and perimeter secured."

Jackson:
"So, what your telling me is you have absolutely nothing." *Annoyed*

Mark:
"Obviously not. We have our ways. We know Y/n left BTS house last night. Right now she's staying at the BigBang house."

Jackson:
*Sits up* "How come?"

BamBam:
"We don't know. But she's been hanging around with him."

Jackson:
"Do they know each other??"

Jinyoung:
*Walks in with Youngjae* "Yup."

Jackson:
"How Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung:
"According to my resources, G-Dragon and Y/n were friends when they were kids. G-Dragon started working for Mr. Moon and made his own gang , BigBang after Y/n's mom died."

Jackson:
"How did she die?"

Youngjae:
"That, we're not clear on. I guess Mr. Moon wanted that information locked away."

Jackson:
"Find out. G-Dragon will pay for ever disrespecting me. Did you call EXO?"

Yugyeom:
"Yes, they said to meet up at 'The Charlotte' in the V.I.P room. Tomorrow at 9pm sharp."

Jackson:
"They choose a good spot. I love the food there."

JB:
"Are we really doing this? Once we go through this, there's no turning back. If BigBang finds out, they'll hunt us down."

Jackson:
"Let them come. Once we have EXO on our side, we'll have Monsta X as well. We'll finish BigBang once and for all."

Jinyoung:
"What about Y/n?"

Jackson:
"Just kill her. I no longer need her."

Mark:
"I thought you were going to marry her first?"

Jackson:
"I have someone else in mind. She's Suho's little sister."

BamBam:
"No. You can't possibly mean Irene. Suho will have your head if you hurt her."

Jackson:
"Who said I'll hurt her? By the time I'm done with her, she'll be eating from the palm of my hand." *Grins*

JB:
"It's your funeral I guess. So, how are you going to do it?"

Jackson:
"We'll meet Suho and his gang tomorrow. I know they won't agree so easily, that's why I'll be attending college."

Yugyeom:
*Grins* "I see. What? Are you playing as the 'New Bad Boy'? Or the quarter back?"

Jackson:
"I don't know. Probably both."

Youngjae:
"As much as I love watching you come up with your devilish plans, I have to go."

Mark:
"Where?"

Youngjae:
"Since those losers stole our cargo, I'm meeting with the dealers for more. We need them as soon as possible."

Jackson:
"Okay. Hurry back. Oh! Do everything you can to seal the deal. Okay?" *Winks*

Youngjae:
"Oh trust me, they'll agree." *Smirks*

G-Dragon Pov:

G-Dragon:
"Are you sure your okay? You haven't talked since we left that house."

Y/n:
"Ya. I'm okay." *Laying down, facing away from G-Dragon*

G-Dragon:
"Don't lie to me. I'll get you breakfast. I'll be here when your ready to talk." *Walks away and sighs*