98

(amnesia!Jim bc that's an au)
(he didn't forget eveything. He still remembers his relationship with Seb bUT its kinda fuzzy. Idk how that works but I don't want to cry today.)

"Sebbby?" Jim mumbled in the dark, searching for his boyfriend. Seb glanced at him, yawning a bit.

"Hmm? What's up, kitten?" he asked in a tired, concerned voice.

"Can't sleep," he mumbled, curling closer to Seb. Instead of huffing or groaning about it, Seb hugged him close, rolling over to face him.

"Mmm. Well, do you want me to sing...?" he asked softly, lazily petting Jim's hair.

Something he never got to do before.

"Yes please," Jim squeaked, his cheeks tinted a glowing pink. Seb smiled slightly, kissing his forehead before starting to sing.

Whenever Jim asked him to sing before, he's always sing different songs, varying from Queen to some random song on the radio.

But that night, he quietly sang something he didn't realize he memorized.
It was an Irish lullaby Jim sang to him one night, when he had a nightmare.

"What song is that?" Jim asked softly when he finished.

"You sang it to me," Seb shrugged.

"I did...?" he scrunched his nose and tried to remember. His silence suggested that he didn't.

Seb shifted slightly, making his boyfriend's face visible to him.

"You're beautiful, bo...baby." Seb caught himself, his heart clenching a bit.

Jim blushed heavily at that, burying his face in Seb's chest.

"S-Shut up," he shyly mumbled.

"Make me," Seb chuckled, memories of always saying that rushing back to him, making his heart clench more.

Jim looked up at him, a familiar calculating look in his eyes. With a slight smirk, he softly kissed him.

Seb smiled into the kiss, holding him tighter.

"I love you," Jim whispered. Seb felt his heart stop at those words, silent tears filling his eyes.

He always said "I love you", but Jim...before...didn't say it back. He did love him, Seb knew that, and expressed it with actions and looks from across the room.

His last words to Seb on that day were "I love you, tiger".

"I love you too, mo chuisle."

A/n: Wow I still made it angsty fml?