20• Get Ready

^^ I'm in hell right now

Millies POV-

"Prom is tomorrow!" Sadie squealed, running up to me, as I nodded happily.

"and I get my cast off today!" I smiled, as she squealed again, hugging me tightly. We heard the school go quiet, and saw some random girl walk in, she kinda looked scared.

She had short blonde hair, and blue eyes, and she had pale skin. "Uh, who's that?" Sadie asked, as I shrugged, walking up to the girl.

"Hey, I'm Millie." I smiled, holding my hand out.

"Addie." She smiled lightly, holding out her hand.

"What brings you here?" I asked, tilting my head.

"My mom got a job here." She mumbled, as I nodded, smiling lightly.

"Well let me show you to"— I shrieked, feeling someone pick me up, as I turned around, seeing Finn.

"Don't scare me like that." I giggled, as he shrugged, kissing me softly. "Oh, sorry." I pulled away, turning back to Addie.

"This is Finn, my boyfriend." I smiled, as he held his hand out, keeping a plain face. "Don't take it personal, he's kinda a bully." I whispered, making her nod.

"Now if you'll excuse us, I'm gonna show her around." I kissed his cheek, walking off with Addie to show her around.

"This is your locker, you luckily have first period with us, so I'll show you to class." I smiled, as she nodded, smiling lightly, putting up her lunch box.

We walked in class, seeing a bunch of students, as I saw her stiffen up. "Here, you can sit by Gaten." I smiled, showing her to the seat next to Gaten.

"Gaten." I waved my hand in his face, since he was on his phone.

"Yeah— woah." He looked up at Addie, as I chuckled lightly, shaking my head.

"This is Addie, she's your desk partner, have fun." I winked, as Gaten nodded, still staring at her.

"Thank you Millie." Addie smiled lightly, as I nodded, walking off.

I sat next to Finn, as he frowned, crossing his arms. "You didn't walk to class with me." He frowned, as I chuckled, kissing him softly.

"You'll be fine." I chuckled, as he sighed, intertwining our fingers.

~~~

"Addie!" I jogged up to her, making her turn around.

"Hey Millie." She smiled lightly, making me wave lightly.

"This is Anuva, she's gonna be your buddy to help show you around more. Don't worry, she's nice, and she's also my cheer buddy." I smiled, making Anuva nod, smiling lightly.

She had black hair, brown eyes, and is nice to everyone, unless you get on her bad side.

"Hey, I'm Anuva." She held her hand out, as Addie smiled, shaking her hand.

"Also, make sure to get her to talk about Gaten. I think he likes her." I whispered to Anuva, as she nodded, chuckling.

"Also, I'll put in a good word for you for Noah." I winked, as she blushed, looking down.

She's also a sophomore like Noah, and I'm pretty sure they like each other.

"See y'all later." I smiled, walking off.

"Hey babe, ready to get your cast off?" Finn smiled, as I nodded, smiling.

~~~

"Finn, you can't see me all day tomorrow. It's a surprise." I crossed my arms, as he frowned, nodding his head.