Hair's Done

So sorry but i am tired of writing in third person so am gonna start this chapter in 1st person most times, ENJOY

And again the scenery played in my mind WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. Why am i so obsessed with this Guy. I need to get myself together, Not only because i am in a public place, making my hair, but also because according to my bae lily, i have been groaning and moaning for the last 10 minutes.

"Prom is coming why are u so bitchy", Robin said to me.

Robin was the meanest and hottest amongst us. She calls the shot in whatever we do and gets easily angry and irritated about every single thing that occurs around her. 

Robin you have a date so you don't get how it feels for I and lily. So shut it okay!

Our friendship has lasted so long because we knew when either one of us was pissed and knew how to handle it. Like, when Robin got dumbed by Ryder. they were so cute together that when he broke up her. she acted as though her life has ended. i can clearly recall when we gathered by the pool in Lily house taking ice cream and insulting boys. oh Don't mind me, I am not as boring as i sound. i too have had a share of boyfriends but none of them has come to the thrill of having Chris.

"Stop whining it is not like i got someone i actually wanted. most of the hot guys aren't coming for one reason or another"

"By this you mean Justin right?", lily said

ALL DONE 

 Finally, our hair is done, lets go to your house lily, your parents aren't around right?

"yeah, sure"

~~ in lily's house, poolside ~~

"I got some drinks girls whose up"

Lily sighed as she took a bottle from me, "Jay,the nickname i wanted badly and now i got it ......it sickens me, how about we go to prom together, girls night out. it will both our minds from this couple bull shit".

"so you guys are gonna just leave me alone? thats cool..", Robin said with the new found disgust on her face.

"hey we are not leaving you if you want to come no p"

"Really, lets drink to the canceling of prom on prom night"

cheers to that

Sorry guys for the short story this time i got a hard case of writers block.

Dont forget to like comment and share 

thanks