Love Me Harder

The car was hot and sticky, John and Paul were clawing at each other's skin as they sat shirtless and panting in the back of John's car, the windows began to fog up and John only smirked as they stared at each other with hooded eyes.

The night began when John showed up at Paul's house in his new car. At first, Paul was shocked until he remembered who his boyfriend was. It was a little while before John could convince Paul to go with him. As Paul opened the passenger door, a bouquet of flowers was sat on the leather seat. Paul gently held the flowers as he sat down and smiled whimsically at all of the colors. John was admiring the younger boy's smile before he spoke up. "Couldn't give those to ya in front of your dad but they're pretty like you so I thought you should have 'em."

The boys both knew that Jim McCartney would report them to the cops if he found out they were queer, though if Paul loved some other bloke he probably wouldn't mind as much. Jim thought that John was a bad influence for Paul but tolerated them because they made wonderful music together and that made Paul happy. If only Jim could see them now, his sweet little Paul being dominated by big bad John, though John would love to see Jim's reaction and flip him the bird.

After John drove away from the McCartney residence they stopped at a local convenience store where they loaded up on Coke and other snacks, though they hid about half of the stuff in their leather jackets and drainpipes. Paul assumed they were going to a drive-in movie which didn't sound like a bad idea but when John parked the car on top of a hill Paul was confused. John got out of the car and sat on the hood before he began to light up a cigarette. The younger boy hesitantly opened his door and slowly laughed. John turned his head and looked quizzically at the young boy.

"What's so funny Macca?" John asked. The laughter halted. "Is this a joke?" Questioned Paul. John was a bit hurt by the question but answered in a calm manner. "No, this is a date. Come sit with me and watch the sunset." He finished and patted the spot next to him. Paul felt quite stupid for laughing at such a nice gesture by John but he sat right next to John. As the sun was setting the boys held each other close. The clouds looked as if they were cotton candy and the sun burned brightly as it crossed the horizon.

The sun had disappeared and the coldness began to creep in. "Sit in the back Paulie, I've got a surprise." John smiled lovingly at his boyfriend who did as he was told. The two sat in back and John pulled a brand new Elvis record from the glove box and handed it to Paul whose jaw dropped as he pushed it away.

"I can't take this John, it was probably expensive, besides you should keep it so you can hear it." Paul sincerely said. John only chuckled and stated, "I can hear it when I visit your house Macca, you're taking it home with you whether you like it or not." As he finished, Paul set the record in the front seat and threw his arms around John. "This is totally gear! Thank you so much babe!" Paul exclaimed and kissed John on the cheek.

John held his lover and pecked his lips. "Before you have to go darling, I was thinking we could have some fun." It came out more like a question than a statement. Paul blushed and chuckled "You'll have to get me in the mood first Johnny."

As the words left Paul's lips, John pinned him to the seats and kissed the younger boy's neck. "John that tickles!" Paul laughed and tried to push John away, with no luck. John began to unbutton Paul's shirt and trail kisses down his chest. John went back up and gently kissed Paul, as they exchanged saliva John began to work Paul's trousers off and slip his hand into the younger boy's pants. John worked slowly as he rubbed his almost hard boyfriend who moaned and pulled away from the kiss only to ask for more. Before Paul grew impatient, John grabbed something else from the glove box, Paul stared curiously at the small bottle and little box, it was dark so he couldn't make out what they were.

"Can we try something Paul?" John asked nervously.
"What is it Johnny?"
"I want to make love to you."
Paul's eyes widened. "There is no way you are going to fit that thing in my arse!" He exclaimed and covered himself with his hands.
John rolled his eyes and kissed Paul's nose, "It will only hurt a little bit my love, I promise."
Paul slowly relaxed but began taking off John's shirt and trousers. John chuckled, he knew Paul was nervous so he let him do whatever he wanted. Eventually, Paul laid on his back in front of his lover, giving him complete control.

John coated his fingers with the lube and slowly stuck his index finger into Paul's heat. Paul squirmed at the odd feeling, of course he had tried this on himself before, but it was so much different when it was someone else. John moved his finger in and out of Paul a few times before adding a second finger, causing Paul to squirm.
"Does it hurt love?" John whispered and Paul shook his head. The more John fingered his lovely boyfriend, the harder he got and he was throbbing at this point. "Are you okay Paul?" Paul nodded and kissed John's neck, grazing it lightly with his teeth.

John ripped open a foil wrapper with his teeth and rolled the condom on to his dick. Paul squirted some of the lube onto his asshole just to ease the incoming pain. John rubbed himself against Paul's tight entrance before slowly pushing himself in. Paul gasped at the odd and painful sensation, tears brimmed his soft eyes. "It hurts John!" He cried. The older boy leaned down and softly kissed Paul's forehead.

"I promise, it will feel better soon Paulie." As John began to slowly buck his hips, the condom broke. He pulled away, leaving Paul feeling empty, and pulled off the broken rubber. "Guess we don't need those." John chuckled as he pushed back into Paul, causing him to moan.

As Paul's pain subsided John didn't care that it was Paul's first time, he went rough and hard, Paul dug his nails into John's back, leaving many scratch marks. Unlike John, Paul was extremely vocal, he was moaning and panting and begging for more practically the whole time. John would always give Paul what he wanted and he was fucking Paul as hard as he could. But once John found Paul's g-spot, John was in complete control. As John hit that spot over and over he watched the boy under him become a sputtering mess, he could barely think straight, it felt better than anything else.

"J-john," he panted more "g-gonna cum." He whispered and John smiled darkly, seeing Paul like this made him harder than he's ever been and with one last grunt and a curse, he came inside Paul. As Paul felt John's release, Paul wrapped his legs around John as his eyes rolled back and he came.

John sat up and pulled out of Paul. They both sat panting for awhile, trying to catch their breath. Both eventually put on their pants and Paul laid on John's chest, listening to his heartbeat. John pushed Paul's dark hair away from his forehead, it was wet with sweat. John didn't understand how Paul still looked so cute even after being fucked so roughly. "I love you Macca." Paul looked up at John. "I love you too Lenny." John chuckled. "Let's sleep here tonight Paul, you can tell your dad you stayed the night at my place, and I'll tell Mimi I stayed at yours." But when John finished his statement, he looked down to see Paul was already asleep, shortly after, John was too.