Her Handsome Prince

"THAT USELESS BIRD!!!!" The queen screamed from her vault. "Snatch up a person, you do it for me all the time, is that too much to ask!" She grunted. She gazed into the fountain as it viewed the two girls and Bridge.

"Bridge? What are you doing here?" Ally asked, she glared at Maggie suspiciously thinking she had something to do with it. Maggie shrugged her shoulders and smiled. 

"The better question is, what was that thing and what did it want with Maggie?" Bridge asked, Ally groaned and glared.

"Well that's our problem and our business, bye bye." Ally snapped as she pulled Maggie's arm and walked away, until Maggie pulled her hand back.

"Seriously Ally, come on, he just saved my life and that's your bloody way of saying thank you?!" Maggie scolded, she looked at Bridge's disappointed face and back at Ally.

"Talk to him, NOW!" Maggie exclaimed. Ally looked shocked and felt quite bad for how she treated him.

"She's right, Ok, Bridge, I'm sorry for the way I acted and thank you for saving Maggie." Ally sighed. Bridge smiled happily and brushed his hair out of his eyes awkwardly. 

"No problem, I was riding to the market but I heard screaming, I ran there only to see you, but I didn't think you knew it was me." He said hand behind his neck. "I'm glad you're both ok." He said. 

 Ally looked surprised, she had always seen Bridge to be a selfish, egotistical rat, but he has a caring part of him, and clearly he saved that caring part for her. She blushed and smiled at him, Maggie made a sly smile and used her hips to quietly knock Maggie towards him, gesturing at him. "So where are you staying, someone told me they saw what happened to your house, Ally I'm so sorry." He said sympathetically.

Ally looked at him and smiled. 

"Thank you and I'm fine don't worry, I'll explain everything to you when we get back to Maggie's house." She said, he nodded. He turned back to his horse and whispered to himself.

"You can do this, just be nice, she's nice, just do it." He whispered and took a deep breathe. "Do you both want a ride back to Maggie's place?" He asked.

"Yeah actually, thanks." Ally replied .

"We would love to." Maggie said with a sly grin plastered across her face as she held Ally's shoulders. The three of them mounted Bridge's giant brown stallion, Ally sat behind Bridge and held onto him, trying not to show her affection.

 On the way home, the horse galloped gently as Ally fell asleep on Bridge's shoulder, he smiled at her and gently kissed her rosy cheek, Maggie cheekily smiled at the two.

"You really like her don't you?" Maggie smiled and sighed in awe.

"She means so much to me, and I wish she knew. I try to impress her everyday, but I guess I try to hard." He sighed. Maggie looked up in confusion.

"Yeah?" She asked waiting for what he would say next.

"Everyday when I see her, inside me I'm building up the courage to ask her if she want to spend the day together with me, but on the outside I act like a fool." He sighed. Secretly Ally was listening to his confession, she was touched and felt horrible for the way she always treated him. 

"Oh Bridge..." She thought.

"I love her so much, and I want to be there for her when she needs someone, after Richard died I wanted to comfort her but I was too nervous." He said. He sighed and looked at Ally's sleeping face and back on the road. Still with her eyes closed Ally lifted her head up and kissed Bridge on the cheek, then placed her head back on his shoulder and went back  to sleep. Bridge's face went completely red.

 Maggie gasped and quietly celebrated exclaiming "FINALLY, FINALLY, THANK YOU JESUS!!!"

They arrived back at Maggie's house, this time Ally was actually asleep. Bridge carried his sleeping beauty into the house and placed her on the couch and covered her with a blanket. He sat next to her gently stroking her head with his palm, gazing at her pale skin.

"You know, I knew under all that ego, there was a good guy,"Maggie said from her chair.
"Soon enough Ally will figure that out too." She smiled, "actually she was telling me that she does know you have a heart, when you show it she likes it." Maggie said cheekily.

Bridge chuckled, still looking at Ally.

"She must have been through a lot if she's this tired." He quietly chuckled, "what exactly happened?" He asked, Maggie looked at Ally sympathetically and back at bridge. 

"Long story." She sighed.

"Well it doesn't look like I have anything better to do, I'm all ears." He chuckled hugging Ally's head slightly.

"Ok but this stays a secret, you can help us,  we can trust you right?"She asked

"Anything to keep Ally safe." He replied.

Ally hadn't realized how sensitive Bridge was until that night, after a severe heartbreak she completely shut out any attempt of love in her life. Ally meant the world to bridge and all he needed was a chance, a chance to be there for her. Now she has bigger things to think about, that Phoenix was a warning attempt from the queen. Aleasha was going to has to eventually go face to face with the royal witch herself, to prevent anymore of her loved ones getting hurt.