pretty cool day

One day I was walking down the street then a man confronted me with a knife.

I said "What is this, minecraft?"

"Yes" the man replied as he proceded to give me a copy of Minecraft.

As I turned on the game I was struggling to tame a horse but now I've figured it out, it's easy really.

First, you get on the horse a couple of time, it may kick you off a couple of times but after a while it will show you hearts coming from the horse. Secondly, make sure you have a saddle so you can control it, sadly you can only get saddles from dungeons which are spooky because they have... creepers.
Finally, you could put some horse armour on it but this is optional and like saddles, horse armour can only be found in dungeons.

Another thing i discovered is that the night time is dangerous and in the first night of a world you should create a makeshift base and wait for day to come, you should start building a real base when day begins and if you're not done then you should keep the makeshift base just in case.

Even though most monsters die when the day comes out you still have to worry about creepers... These are the spooky things that plague minecrafters, they blow up you and your base. Before they blow up they make a hissing sound so watch out, you can hit them away but they may take a couple of hits, the best method would be a bow and arrow if they are far away but if they are close a sword can be effective.

I really wanted to finish this guide but  the man actually stabbed me as well so I'm in hospital.

hisssss

OH NO THE DOCTOR IS A CREEP