A/N - BTS Universtar Awards 2018

Hey everyone!

I know this isn't an update... sowwyyyy.... however a update is on its way! *cheesy smiles*

I would like it if you read the A/N because its important to me and this FF, so if you support and love this FF then please proceed and read and if you don't....well then that's ok too...

I recently entered this FF to the BTS Universtar awards 2018  #Universtarawards

for those of you who don't know what the BTS universtar awards 2018 is...

well.... its main goal is to help underrated books to be discovered.

The successful BTS FF's that are acknowledged are brilliant and they deserve that spotlight but  believe it or not there are a lot of BTS ff out there that are not acknowledged there are many that are good enough to be under that spotlight but don't get the chance and that deserve the amount of effort that is actually put into making them and i think the hosts of this awards are amazing people and deserve so much love and support for actually making this event :)

💖

Follow these AMAZING HOSTS!!👍

_BangtanDiaries

BTSuniverstarawards

jimtaekim

at the moment the competition is still OPEN at the moment so if you also write BTS FF that you think deserves to be discovered then enter while slots are open because believe it or not they are closing up fast...

 *ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʙᴛs ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ONLY BTS

Also they need ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇs. so if you would like to become a Judge then feel free to sign up

This FF (Kidnapped) is now accepted and is part of the competition as a participant so please do continue to support and love this FF please :D

I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH X

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

😭😭😭