Chapter 8

"Well don't stress over it to much I thought y'all was gon be together when you got out to to be honest" nisha said. "Yeah I'm not I just wanna know why he was still calling me bae in the phone" I said. "Maybe he didn't wantchu to be upset more in jail" ben said. I shrugged. "Was the food good" kd asked me. "Not that much I only ate a little bit" I said. "You ate a little bit and you still thick" nisha said. "Yea it was only god" I said then we laughed. They finished smoking then we went back inside and sat down. A couple minutes later Trell and Layla came back downstairs.

They both came and sat on the couch. "I didn't get to introduce myself good so hi I'm Layla" she said the smiled. "Hey I've heard about you" I said then smiled back. "Y'all gon be friends" kd said. "Somewhat" I said. "That's good" ben said. Then we all started watchin a movie.

Kentrell POV
We watchin a movie right now. I gotta talk to lani but I don't know when. But she gotta have known I was gonna move on. But me and Layla have gotta closer and I love her but me and layla love will never Be as me and lani. I do love her a lot though shut we been together for 2 years and had a baby but I don't know. I had my arm around Layla and she is laying on my chest. We are watchin poetic justice.

Lani got up and walked to the bathroom I was bout to get up to but then I realized that Layla was gonna say something so I just sat there. It's getting late and I see that Layla is getting tired. Just then lani walked back downstairs.
10 minutes later....
"Bae I'm bout o go upstairs and go to sleep I'm tired" Layla said. "Ok" I said then kissed her. Then she went upstairs. We was just sitting there watching the rest of the movie. "Ok so since Layla is upstairs I think we should all talk" kd said. We all looked at him. "About what" nisha said. "Like where y'all stand because it's weird and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that it's weird" kd said. "Yeah me too" they all said except lani.

Kaylani POV
"There is nothing to talk about" I said looking down. "Yes there is everything that you told us outside tell yb" ben said. I just sat there quiet and Trell started looking at me. "Do you want us to tell him or you" kd said. I shrugged. "Let her tell him herself" nisha said. Then everybody got quiet waiting for me to talk.

"I...I" i said they tears started rushing down my face and I was turning red. "I thought when I got out of jail we would be together and every thing would be the same" I said wiping my tears still crying. "Me too I just moved on...you had to have known that I was gonna move on" Trell said shrugging imhis shoulders.

"No...no I didn't know that you were gonna "move on" why were you still calling me bae on the phone if you moved on" I said looking him in his eyes with tears falling down my face. "Ion know I just didn't want to tell you over the phone or when I came to visit you because the mood was good" he said.

"Whatchu wanted me to just sit here and not move on" he said. I started crying some more. "When someone goes to prison for you not to have life no I don't think you should move on" I said. "You anit go to prison for me you killed Jaliyah" he said. I stood up and started walking to the door but then I turned around.

"I didn't KILL Aubrey though did I I could've gotten life for killing two people but I'm glad I didn't" I said crying. He just sat there quiet. I walked out the house and shut the door. Then I started to break down crying. Then a couple minutes later he came outside. "I think we should finish talking" he said. "About what Trell remember you moved on you don't love me anymore you love her" I said crying more.

"I do still love you lani" he said hugging me. I just had my hands on my face crying. "If you loved me you wouldn't have had a baby on me" I said getting off of his arms. "Kentrell I love you I prepared myself all week about how we was gonna spend our day when I get out...and I come home to this Kentrell I don't deserve this at all" I said sniffling.