Chapter 6

Hope pov

It was morning here, i been here for a while in my new home that i had in the redwood forest  that. Mrs. white told me to come here, and everything was right, i was so glad i decide to listen to. Mrs. white  i thought to myself as i heard the birds from the woods, and the village i live. In, i rolled over i felt the soft furs of the hunted animals that apes hunt and clean. Other apes to make furs blanket, to keep us warm and helps me to sleep also. The treehouse homes, were all the same i think, there was little bedroom and there was extra room.

Than there was a bathroom, than kitchen and a storage room
For food i think. A ape brought me a basket of food, i knew how to cook thanks to mrs. white , i thought to myself as i got up and i went to the living room area i like to look out of the window. There was the village, i saw the hunters of the village, bringing in the kill from the hunt. They went to do, clean and cut it up and sharing with the hunt of the village.

There was the school, that work at with maurice a orangutan , he had learn that i was well learned with the sign. So he wanted me to help him with him teaching his classes, he had lot a young apes, chimpanzee and orangutan. Also i like being with the young apes, i never been around the young apes, i always wanted to be mother and be in love with nice ape i always dream of that life. I thought as i got up and left the treehouse and headed, to the school. The village, was huge and beautiful and near the village was a huge lake also some other apes had caught fish.

It's so beautiful here i thought to myself, as walked closer to the school and the ape children. Ran over to me, they loved me being there another teacher, and they still loved maurice. Soon as i got there, class started and i work with the young apes that didn't sign that well. And work with them than i move on and check on the other students, help them if i could. Than move on than back, to the young apes that started with and check on them. If they had trouble and help them with the signing at the end of class. I saw cesar the leader of the village i smiled before leaving and headed home for the night.