ι ℓσνє уσυ.., αи∂ уσυ вєттєя ℓσνє мє вα¢к.. (Part 1)

Note: There will be things that will include murder, swear words, and sex/rape at times. I'll be thinking about making this mature, but I'll leave it like this for now.

It was a rainy Autumn day.. Coal was sitting on the roof of his house, an umbrella covering a small area. A cigarette was hanging from his mouth as he looked around, getting his phone out of his pocket as he felt a buzz. A message from one of his workers, West.

Winston: I've reached the house of Dane. He's in the living room. What way should I go for?

He sighed, shaking his head as he replied.

Me: Idiot. You wait till he's asleep or in the restroom. Give him a painless and quick kill. Remember to use gloves shit head.

He sighed, exhaling as he grabbed the cigarette, closing his eyes. Not long ago, Winston failed him. He wasn't in the right mood at the time, so of course he did what any boss would do to his failing worker. He raped him without mercy. It was even better since he was yowling his crush's name, Vole, the whole time.

Oh Vole~ sweet sweet Vole~ He made Winston kill his wife, Ivory, a month ago, knowing she had to die. He was there to comfort him along with his adoptive daughter, Lea. He tried to get as close to him as possible.., but he still couldn't get Vole to be in the mood..

Lea should be in school.., so maybe he should visit Vole. He slid through his messages before tapping on the contact called ''Volie'. He purred as he stared to text him.

Me:Hey Volie! Since Little Lea is at school, why don't I have a little visit~? ;)

He chuckled lightly, waiting as he saw the three circles appear.

Volie: Sure. I'm pretty lonely.

Me:Alright! Just be careful. I may be cuddly.

Volie:Hah hah. Very funny.

Coal chuckled, standing up as he grabbed the umbrella. He threw the cigarette at a random direction, jumping down the roof. He landed safely as the umbrella softened his fall, soon walking inside the building. He put the protector away before rushing to get his keys, soon locking the door as he left his house. He went inside his car and started to drive.

As he was driving, an incoming message came, his car reading it as he asked it do.

"From Winston. 'I killed him and now I'm driving back home. I snapped a photo with the camera and I'll bring it to the headquarters tomorrow. I'll be busy."

He smirked, tapping the reply. He talked in the mic, laughing at the end.

"Oh. Don't tell me you were turned on by him! That's so desperate. You know you could've told me, but I'm going to Vole's place. I'll call you after, and I give you something if you want."

Yea. He always uses Winston for pleasure. It isn't fun getting turned on by Vole all the time, having to wait it off. He knew Winston wasn't a bottom, so he forced him to take control at times. Hey. That guy may be younger, but he's a pleaser! He does rape some other kid.. Lucky.

As he started to get closer to the house, he got a text, and of course, his car read it.

"From, Unknown. Hello Coal. My name is Reese, and I've been having a bit of a problem with a person.. How about we discuss about it soon. Will a couple of thousands do? Just contact me when possible."

His eyes widen. Geez! That much money! He'll need to contact him soon. He parked his car in Vole's driveway, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket. He locked the car and rushed to the door, Knocking.

(To be continued in part 2)